WinCE China GPS - PND, Car HU, etc.

Discussions and information on Personal Navigation Device (PND) and hand-held GPS devices.

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss about GPS device only
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
Inggo
Contributor
Location: N04'37.399"E103'12.484" MyGPS,Nuvi,PapagoX2/X3/X5 Mapking, I-GO, GarminXT GoSPEED

Re: China GPS

Postby Inggo » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:23 am

how to flash the firmware (rom?)
because all pnd come with CE was 'locked' & cannot acces to rom,
event with activesyc or whatever pc-sync.. only able to acces to flash/ram and sd/mmc..
any idea?
...maybe the -m'force'm- will be with you, always.. :peace:
:mrgreen: Skywalker

Inggo
Contributor
Location: N04'37.399"E103'12.484" MyGPS,Nuvi,PapagoX2/X3/X5 Mapking, I-GO, GarminXT GoSPEED

Re: Enter to WinCE in my GPS

Postby Inggo » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:26 am

zdie81 wrote:Hi.

I use GPS with 4 maps made in taiwan. When i open application, it will run automatic the GPS program at my GPS. Do you know how i can enter to my GPS os ( WinCE ) coz i want to check the hardware specification. DO i need any software to enter to my GPS OS Win CE. Hope somebody can help me on it.Thanks.

just edit the shell.ini to run explorer.exe from your sdcard..
or with launchpad program.
...maybe the -m'force'm- will be with you, always.. :peace:
:mrgreen: Skywalker

zuree
Valued Contributor

Postby zuree » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:06 am

zafraynn wrote:At least they can make and produce GPS. They have the technology. Malaysia can do what ?? Politicians talk alot only for personal gain... :thumbsdown:

yup...technology for 'Cetak Rompak' :tease:

zuree
Valued Contributor

Postby zuree » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:41 am

how about this model with name 'Marbella'. look like papago software..legal or pirated software? any comment on this model?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

silverbeauty
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Postby silverbeauty » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:17 am

As stated in brochure, it is based on MapKing engine

persocon

U-Route 4.5

Postby persocon » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:51 pm

Just wanna know some information about this device. Anyone own this machine before? The price of the machine is quite attactive. Only RM399 per unit. And also it got 4 preloaded maps such as Garmin, Papago x3, mapking and IGO.

silverbeauty
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Re: U-Route 4.5

Postby silverbeauty » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:57 pm

persocon wrote:Just wanna know some information about this device. Anyone own this machine before? The price of the machine is quite attactive. Only RM399 per unit. And also it got 4 preloaded maps such as Garmin, Papago x3, mapking and IGO.

Any device that has various competitive Navigation Engines in one device certainly contains illegal stuff. :-'

NoX

Re: U-Route 4.5

Postby NoX » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:59 pm

silverbeauty wrote:
persocon wrote:Just wanna know some information about this device. Anyone own this machine before? The price of the machine is quite attactive. Only RM399 per unit. And also it got 4 preloaded maps such as Garmin, Papago x3, mapking and IGO.

Any device that has various competitive Navigation Engines in one device certainly contains illegal stuff. :-'

Yep !! that's most probably true.. :mrgreen:
I feel sad that Antyong retired - Mapping Community should not be taken advantage off...use http://www.waze.com it's payback time

james_lee

Postby james_lee » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:48 am

Beware of China GPS (Black heart GPS).... High radiation
If your wife pregnant, it may affect the baby. better throw away the China GPS.
Relate news
http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... %26hl%3Den

vash_h

Postby vash_h » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:29 am

LOL.. read a related article..

http://translate.google.com.my/translat ... =&ie=UTF-8

it says.. garmin's 205w is among the most reliable and safe.. wahahahaa.. looks like i bought the right model and brand.

oo.. one more thing.. garmin in chinese, is 任我游, but when google translates.. it became 'I Swim Through..' LOL.. was having a tough time reading the translated text.. then finally view the original article in chinese.. much easier to read..
<-My Blog: HaroldChia.com->
<-MFM MAPS + Garmin Nuvi 50LM + Papago Z1 + Garmin Nuvi 205w + Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 ->

Return to “GPS Devices”