Sensonic N520

Discussions and information on Personal Navigation Device (PND) and hand-held GPS devices.

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss about GPS device only
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
sengmun

Re: Free MFM-Papago Map Beta v1.0

Postby sengmun » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:54 pm

silverbeauty wrote:
sengmun wrote:Hi all, noob here.... Just bought Sensonic N520. Can anyone guide me which version of map should I download as a lot of map here :ko:

Bro sengmun, please use our "search" feature before posting. Topic already exist. /SB

Thanks all sifu here, sorry for everything as really desperate to update my device's map as search here also unable to get what I need... :lol:

paskalmy

Re: Sensonic GPS N520

Postby paskalmy » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:44 am

shawchyn wrote:
sengmun wrote:Hi all, noob here.... Just bought Sensonic N520. Can anyone guide me which version of map should I download as a lot of map here :ko:

The mfm-felome map will resume soon.

are u sure bro? coz it'll make my job a bit easier..
im a RMA technician for sensonic distributor company here in malaysia (u guess which 1 :-$ )
these's a lot of N520/N550 coming back for warranty & most of it is because they cant update map.. latest only have 15/4/10

sigh...

tlchuan
Polygon Mapper
Location: Subang Jaya (x10 & Oregon 300)Garmin 255w sgmy, 2575RLM, Wayway 5035

Postby tlchuan » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:49 am

currently there are no update available for sensonic maps so they feel sad after buying than return for u for service hoping u will update for them :mrgreen:

shawchyn
Valued Contributor

Postby shawchyn » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:17 pm

paskalmy wrote:
shawchyn wrote:

The mfm-felome map will resume soon.

are u sure bro? coz it'll make my job a bit easier..
im a RMA technician for sensonic distributor company here in malaysia (u guess which 1 :-$ )
these's a lot of N520/N550 coming back for warranty & most of it is because they cant update map.. latest only have 15/4/10

sigh...

The map update also cover in the warranty???? wow... if that is true, that's really such a stupid warranty that I can hear.

Ya... The mfm-felome is on it is way, we need some time to fine tune the map compiler to complete the job.
Snake Chia
http://appsblog.snakechia.com
http://www.nearby.com.my

ang_ang

Jia Lat lor... did i get an improper device? - Sensonic N520

Postby ang_ang » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:44 pm

Hi All,

After read through a lot of post for devices, i find no one is using Sensonic N520... ( I just bought it last nite )...

it is still can be used actually.. however, i discovered that the map i currently used is 100304, it is update till march this year.. in future, how can i update the maps? does Papago MFM 101104 can be used? ( since the salesman told me that this N520's map is Papago one ... )

yoladu
Valued Contributor

Re: Jia Lat lor... did i get an improper device? - Sensonic

Postby yoladu » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:32 am

ang_ang wrote:Hi All,

After read through a lot of post for devices, i find no one is using Sensonic N520... ( I just bought it last nite )...

it is still can be used actually.. however, i discovered that the map i currently used is 100304, it is update till march this year.. in future, how can i update the maps? does Papago MFM 101104 can be used? ( since the salesman told me that this N520's map is Papago one ... )

you should have read first before buying.

Just load the latest MFM-papago map into it and it should work, if it doesn't you have a fancy paper weight :tease:
Contribute exclusively to MFM. MSM don't get it !

nmhatim

Postby nmhatim » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:13 am

Just go thru the forum to get the tutorials and other advise on this device. Bro Demon is an expert on this.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7787&start=0

ang_ang

Re: sen sonic and falo me thread?

Postby ang_ang » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:18 am

hi ALL,

I would never knew that the forum for falome map had been closed down~~!! i just bought a unit of Sensonic N520, the salesman told me that everything about maps, i can refer to malfreemaps.com.

now oni i got to knwo that the forum for falome closed.. how can they so irresposible one..??

ang_ang

Postby ang_ang » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:22 am

yes, i read the tutorial tat demon gave.. haih..zzz.. reli cannot understand.. i am so new to my device... yet i still cannot differentiate falome and papago..

may i reli to use papago maps to replace the falome? it reli works??

ang_ang

Re: How To Contribute Using SENSONIC N520 FaLoMe! GPS

Postby ang_ang » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:29 am

Demon-san...

your helpful acts to us ( N520 user ) is very much appreciated.

however, i had a feeling tat i was deceived by the Sensonic salesman.. after i bought, oni i get to know that malfreemaps.com is not supporting Falome... y am i so unfortunate...!!

i would like to ask you tat - can i delete my falome maps and use papago maps for my Sensonic N520?

Return to “GPS Devices”