Nuvi 1370T

Discussions and information on Personal Navigation Device (PND) and hand-held GPS devices.

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss about GPS device only
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
gegala
Valued Contributor

Re: Nuvi 1370T

Postby gegala » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:49 pm

alharis299 wrote:Bro gegala, for best tracking poi , u gunalah Garmin Nuvi 255W, memang no problem punya device.....

yaa..heard that from bro fruitplus...planning to get one...but waiting my pocket..huhuhu...keep trying..keep trying.... ](*,) ](*,)

zamad
Valued Contributor

Postby zamad » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:51 pm

The 205W is like the 255W, without TTS... slightly cheaper.
mfm : magnificent free maps
Garmin nüvi 2575RLM v2.80, Garmin 60CSx v4.00, Garmin nüvi 205W(patched), Papago R5800 X8.5, Qstarz Q1000P (Datalogger)
Retired: GMXT Palm T|X, nuvifone A10 v5.0.77, Garmin-Asus G60 v2.43, GPSlim236 (Datalogger)

tuah
Champion Tracker
Champion Tracker

Postby tuah » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:32 pm

gegala wrote:
Inggo wrote:
gegala wrote:still cannot connect via usb..i've done wut bro silverbeauty told...(power up unit while holding right thumb on the upper, left part of the screen and plug the USB cable which is connected to computer into the back of your GPS)...
the device hang as the photo below...now still keep trying...

Try to Coner Right bottom. There is some reset method of different Nuvi version.
Corner Upper left or corner right bottom, try Where is possible.

done it...still x bole...the device keep hang at this point...as photo below..

Cuba lagi.. cuba tukar usb cable atau check usb port. Mungkin malfunction.

gegala
Valued Contributor

Postby gegala » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:44 pm

haaahh..now...i manage to connect the device at PC...try to pull out the usb cable in many times..not so sure how many time....mcm2 teknik i done it....then now i can explore inside the device....yeeahhh....there are 2 culprits map which hanged the system...i found that:

1. In folder garmin\system..there are taiwan map set which gmapprom.img and gmapprom1.img several folder such as JCV & etc (original map when bought the 1370t)...then found 1 file....gmappoem.img...using gmaptool.exe to search the map info...it's a mfm map lite 1.65..haaa

2. in folder garmin\map...using the same tool to search the map info..it's another mfm map released on october 2010 in gmapsupp.img..

so i conclude that mfm lite 1.65 (gmappoem.img) & mfm map october 2010 (gmapsupp.img) cause the system haywire....now i'm in progress backup all files and folders inside 1370t..

then...will put the 110131 map (gmapsupp.img) inside garmin\map folder...in device unit..not in memory card...

very very hard way try to connect the 1370t to pc...

zuree
Valued Contributor

Postby zuree » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:57 pm

gegala wrote:haaahh..now...i manage to connect the device at PC...try to pull out the usb cable in many times..not so sure how many time....mcm2 teknik i done it....then now i can explore inside the device....yeeahhh....there are 2 culprits map which hanged the system...i found that:

1. In folder garmin\system..there are taiwan map set which gmapprom.img and gmapprom1.img several folder such as JCV & etc (original map when bought the 1370t)...then found 1 file....gmappoem.img...using gmaptool.exe to search the map info...it's a mfm map lite 1.65..haaa

2. in folder garmin\map...using the same tool to search the map info..it's another mfm map released on october 2010 in gmapsupp.img..

so i conclude that mfm lite 1.65 (gmappoem.img) & mfm map october 2010 (gmapsupp.img) cause the system haywire....now i'm in progress backup all files and folders inside 1370t..

then...will put the 110131 map (gmapsupp.img) inside garmin\map folder...in device unit..not in memory card...

bravo gegala a.k.a p.ramlee. :peace: ..if you still fail this test..i'm waiting to buy as scrap :mrgreen:

gegala
Valued Contributor

Postby gegala » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:05 pm

zuree wrote:
bravo gegala a.k.a p.ramlee. :peace: ..if you still fail this test..i'm waiting to buy as scrap :mrgreen:

](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ..now headache again...the device cannot load..even i put the map, and successfully update through webupdater....let me working on it again...haaihh....

silverbeauty
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Postby silverbeauty » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:35 pm

gegala wrote:haaahh..now...i manage to connect the device at PC...try to pull out the usb cable in many times..not so sure how many time....mcm2 teknik i done it....then now i can explore inside the device....yeeahhh....there are 2 culprits map which hanged the system...i found that:

Bro gegala, you should heed my advise to clean every map out of Nuvi main memory and only use SD card for maps ... saves you a lot of grief :-'

Both my Nuvi I use only memory card, so any problem just pull out card :thumbsup:

gegala
Valued Contributor

Postby gegala » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:47 pm

silverbeauty wrote:
Bro gegala, you should heed my advise to clean every map out of Nuvi main memory and only use SD card for maps ... saves you a lot of grief :-'

Both my Nuvi I use only memory card, so any problem just pull out card :thumbsup:

Ya lorr..now feel menyesal...i shall clean every map out of nuvi main mmry for the first place.....now the device cannot load again..be patience gegala...if I fail to solve..need to send it to authorised dealer..hehehehehe..money..money..money..

fruitplus
Polygon Mapper

Postby fruitplus » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:10 am

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Gegala now can open 1 GPS repair shop..hehehe
If fail again,try to use only 1 map in memory card if you have like bro silverbeauty said.
Past + Present = Future

gegala
Valued Contributor

Postby gegala » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:20 am

fruitplus wrote:Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Gegala now can open 1 GPS repair shop..hehehe
If fail again,try to use only 1 map in memory card if you have like bro silverbeauty said.

try n error...huhuhu...

Return to “GPS Devices”