GPSmap Series

Discussions and information on Personal Navigation Device (PND) and hand-held GPS devices.

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss about GPS device only
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
mikelim
Location: Melaka, Dell Axim 50v + Haicom CF GPS + Agis Navigator 2006, Holux 62E + Papago X3, Samsung Ace + X5

Re: GPSmap Series

Postby mikelim » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:55 pm

I have enquired from a Garmin reseller in Melaka, he quoted me RM1,690 for the GPSMap 60CSx... i noticed the price has gone up over a span of 1 year.....

I'm planning to get it by May 10 (hoping the price will drop by then) .... and the shop is Texan Telecommunications in Taman Malim Jaya. And his nickname here is Texantel.
N02 14-132 E102 13-942

calvincychin

Postby calvincychin » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:10 pm

Hi,

I just get myself a GPSMAP64S. I am looking for Malaysia Road and Topo map. Anyone can give me a pointer where I can download these maps?

I am a newbie of using GPSMAP. Hope sifu sifu can lend me a hand.

silverbeauty
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Postby silverbeauty » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:37 pm

calvincychin wrote:Hi,

I just get myself a GPSMAP64S. I am looking for Malaysia Road and Topo map. Anyone can give me a pointer where I can download these maps?

I am a newbie of using GPSMAP. Hope sifu sifu can lend me a hand.

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=974

stanley

Postby stanley » Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:43 am

Wow, 2 posting after 5 years...

Ok... I needed help here...

I powered up my GPSMAP 60C ( yes, the 60C ) to be used as a dynamic waypoint for ham radio APRS purpose...

The existing maps I have in there are probably dated 2008 or so... ( it is from malsingmaps days )

I tried to load a malfreemaps (101122) but the maps displayed a blank maps on the device...

Does anyone have the latest malfreemaps that can support my device ( 56MBytes of storage only ) ..

If you have archive those files on CD-ROM or somewhere, could you pls send me a copy...

The MFM2.62 are not on the server anymore..

Thanks

silverbeauty
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Postby silverbeauty » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:42 pm

stanley wrote:Wow, 2 posting after 5 years...

Ok... I needed help here...

I powered up my GPSMAP 60C ( yes, the 60C ) to be used as a dynamic waypoint for ham radio APRS purpose...

The existing maps I have in there are probably dated 2008 or so... ( it is from malsingmaps days )

I tried to load a malfreemaps (101122) but the maps displayed a blank maps on the device...

Does anyone have the latest malfreemaps that can support my device ( 56MBytes of storage only ) ..

If you have archive those files on CD-ROM or somewhere, could you pls send me a copy...

The MFM2.62 are not on the server anymore..

Thanks

Time to upgrade your GPS ... the map that fits your memory is about 2 years old and many changes in roads / POIs has taken place ... :-'

Return to “GPS Devices”