i am new here and was introduced to this forum to learn more about GPS. fantastic portal after reviewing for awhile. was trying to DIY, but seems a little beyond me with so much info.
i would like to start off a project for my carpc, using winxp as the OS.
1. what gps software is best? i heard garmin and papago.
2. where can i find the maps for sin & mal on the latest version with full info?
3. an instructions on how to load the maps onto the gps software.
appreciate the gurus for enlightenment.
(1) Both Garmin (already discontinued) and Papago do not make any PC version.
(2) At Download section - you got variety of PND brand map to choose from.
(3) If possible, please read thru the library section, and it is very easy.