i-Blue 747 GPS Data Logger - A short Review

Share general news, ideas and discussions about GPS and GPS navigation

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. Remain on topic. Discuss general GPS and GPS navigation topics only
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
edchuang (retired)
Regional Mapper (retired)
Location: Shah Alam (GMXT+i-Blue747 Logger, Holux GPSmile62 Pro)

Re: i-Blue 747 GPS Data Logger - A short Review

Postby edchuang (retired) » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:04 pm

Hi Bro Nox,

Received my i-Blue747 3 days ago and sastified with the performance. Just one thing, how to set the 30 mins, 60 mins setting for starting another tracklog after switch off? I can't find any option in the Tagger program.

Anyway, thanks for your introduction in this item.
:rox:

NoX

Postby NoX » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:35 pm

edchuang wrote:Hi Bro Nox,

Received my i-Blue747 3 days ago and sastified with the performance. Just one thing, how to set the 30 mins, 60 mins setting for starting another tracklog after switch off? I can't find any option in the Tagger program.

Anyway, thanks for your introduction in this item.
:rox:

With the tagger program,

select Tool> Option

There you have that selection, its not setting the logger its just separate the track into different tracks with time.

Have a try, cos I never really find this makes much diff.

NoX
I feel sad that Antyong retired - Mapping Community should not be taken advantage off...use http://www.waze.com it's payback time

wiraone
Location: Section U20 Shah Alam (er.. Sg Buloh that it!), iBlue747, Nuvi350

Postby wiraone » Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:54 pm

Thinking of replacing my dying Holux with another BT.. and wondering if the track produced by this GPS logger is usable for contribution .. I'm thinking of trekking roads near my kampung in Muar which are still not in MFM nor in MSM.

edchuang (retired)

Postby edchuang (retired) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:39 pm

wiraone wrote:Thinking of replacing my dying Holux with another BT.. and wondering if the track produced by this GPS logger is usable for contribution .. I'm thinking of trekking roads near my kampung in Muar which are still not in MFM nor in MSM.

Definitely usable. See Here for the comment Bro Sunn given for my first contribution using i-Blue747. :peace:

wiraone
Location: Section U20 Shah Alam (er.. Sg Buloh that it!), iBlue747, Nuvi350

Postby wiraone » Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:37 pm

That is great Edmund .. going to order mine RSN.

riyad71

Postby riyad71 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:10 pm

got my BT i-Blue747 last April....doing well till now with my HTC TOUCH....performance :thumbsup:
Health For Life
Garmin Nuvi 205W
E Trex Vista Cx

edchuang (retired)

Postby edchuang (retired) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:45 pm

riyad71 wrote:got my BT i-Blue747 last April....doing well till now with my HTC TOUCH....performance :thumbsup:

Looks like i-Blue 747 GPS Data Logger owner population is increasing. :lol: :lol: :lol: So thanks a lot Bro Nox for introducing this fantastic device. =D> =D> =D>

amry

Postby amry » Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:53 am

I think I'm also already racuned to get this thing.. Browsed that seller's eBay store, I see got so many type of i-Blue 747 GPS Data Logger with different prices, hope someone can explain to me what the differences, better if can give me direct link to which one I should buy.
:tq:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Garmin Nuvi 205 :: i-Blue 747 GPS Data Logger

edchuang (retired)

Postby edchuang (retired) » Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:36 am

amry wrote:I think I'm also already racuned to get this thing.. Browsed that seller's eBay store, I see got so many type of i-Blue 747 GPS Data Logger with different prices, hope someone can explain to me what the differences, better if can give me direct link to which one I should buy.
:tq:

Bro amry, depend on what device you wnat to pair it to. I bought the 51 Ch PPC PDA XDA and pair to to N73. You can always contact the supplier to find out more information.

Cheers.

amry

Postby amry » Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:09 am

edchuang wrote:Bro amry, depend on what device you wnat to pair it to. I bought the 51 Ch PPC PDA XDA and pair to to N73. You can always contact the supplier to find out more information.

Cheers.

I just want the device for tracking purpose, then upload to PC and submit to MFM \:D/

Probably no pairing with anything else, but if ever want to pair, maybe pair to own laptop I guess. I'm also using N73, but don't see the point of pairing GPS device to it, or is there any benefits that you can tell me other than navigation as I'm using Nuvi for navigation.
Garmin Nuvi 205 :: i-Blue 747 GPS Data Logger

Return to “General GPS Forum”