some question!!

MFM welcomes you to the world of GPS navigation. If you face any problem, feel free to ask our experienced members here :D

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. This forum is for beginners to ask questions and familiarize themselves to the world of GPS navigation. Senior members are encouraged to answer newbie questions
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
kienhow

some question!!

Postby kienhow » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:41 am

Hi all,

Just bough a wayway 5031 yesterday at pc fair, still go-thru with the function inside.

There are a few question I wish to ask :
1) In the Simulation, Can I start the simulation from other place to my destionation
(Example: go to cameron but want to start from PJ.. My Location at KL)
2) I have try out the Video player and notice the video player cannot support my mp4 with resolution (1024*576). May I know what is the max resolution for this GPS>

By the way, are there anyway to get australia for this GPS??

Thank in advance to all.

edchuang (retired)
Regional Mapper (retired)
Location: Shah Alam (GMXT+i-Blue747 Logger, Holux GPSmile62 Pro)

Re: some question!!

Postby edchuang (retired) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:14 am

kienhow wrote:Hi all,

Just bough a wayway 5031 yesterday at pc fair, still go-thru with the function inside.

There are a few question I wish to ask :
1) In the Simulation, Can I start the simulation from other place to my destionation
(Example: go to cameron but want to start from PJ.. My Location at KL)
2) I have try out the Video player and notice the video player cannot support my mp4 with resolution (1024*576). May I know what is the max resolution for this GPS>

By the way, are there anyway to get australia for this GPS??

Thank in advance to all.

Bro,

Use routing plan, click add, then search using poi, road name etc, you will see below the screen has option to set as start point, via point or destination.

Thanks.

kienhow

Postby kienhow » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:21 am

Thank for your fast reply....

How can I add in the POI from other people??
I saw some post gdb or gpi file?
Can I just copy paste into my GPS?

edchuang (retired)
Regional Mapper (retired)
Location: Shah Alam (GMXT+i-Blue747 Logger, Holux GPSmile62 Pro)

Postby edchuang (retired) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:48 am

kienhow wrote:Thank for your fast reply....

How can I add in the POI from other people??
I saw some post gdb or gpi file?
Can I just copy paste into my GPS?

You can add in POI to the favourates. There are few ways.
1. When you are at the exact location you want to save, double click the blue arrow on your screen, it will save the location to your favourate folder.
2. Manually add in POI tothe favourates folder by using poi search, road search etc.

The post of gdb file posted is contribution to update MFM map, so that they can be included in MFM main map for next release.

Cheers.

Return to “Newbie Lounge”