Papago M11 Bug or MFM Map Bug?

MFM welcomes you to the world of GPS navigation. If you face any problem, feel free to ask our experienced members here :D

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. This forum is for beginners to ask questions and familiarize themselves to the world of GPS navigation. Senior members are encouraged to answer newbie questions
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
josephchen

Papago M11 Bug or MFM Map Bug?

Postby josephchen » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:30 pm

Anyone know this issue cause by papago m11 or MFM Map? Thanks. A lot of place got this issue.

moeyhc
Valued Contributor
Location: Penang - Nuvi 300, 205W, 2575RLM, M1200, M1000B/C, Papago N1

Re: Papago M11 Bug or MFM Map Bug?

Postby moeyhc » Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:32 pm

There are 2 issues here. Which one is correct? Then you can use another Papago GPS navigation device to confirm if it is the GPS or Map error. Please provide the coordinates so that we can help you check it.

Thanks for reporting.
Common Sense Is Not Common.

josephchen

Postby josephchen » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:49 pm

Unable to test cause I dont have other Papago device. Location near Pontian highway(Johor). Appreciate anyone have Papago device can help to do testing.

1. Select Johor, "Exit 307 to E3"

2. Set as starting point

3. Set to destination

4. Route Plan

I have simulate the route, you can watch video at youtube.
http://youtu.be/GkbIQaorDZM

xeonxyh

Postby xeonxyh » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:00 am

josephchen wrote:Anyone know this issue cause by papago m11 or MFM Map? Thanks. A lot of place got this issue.

Hi there, I'm using M11 on android device. I encounter such problem also even updating maps.

james890526

Postby james890526 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:41 am

Yup, I can confirm this is really a troublesome bug. Gotta really monitor the map everytime I come to a junction to make sure it didn't lead me to a wrong place.

Return to “Newbie Lounge”