Map missing after update

MFM welcomes you to the world of GPS navigation. If you face any problem, feel free to ask our experienced members here :D

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. This forum is for beginners to ask questions and familiarize themselves to the world of GPS navigation. Senior members are encouraged to answer newbie questions
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
Alan Wong

Map missing after update

Postby Alan Wong » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:51 am

[-o< [-o< [-o< I'm using Holux GPSmile 62F navigator set.

I had recently updated to the latest map on the set at http://nav.galactio.com, I could only find West Malaysia map but could not found East Malaysia map being installed and is missing from my set.

Another issue is that after updated the latest version 8.10.06.05, one of the map which could be use to navigate on both Singapore and Malaysia map together was missing from my GPS set. As you know that it is very unsafe to change to different maps for navigation during driving. I still prefer the previous map which can use on both countries.

How could I download back the old combined map? Please advise as I often travel between Singapore and Malaysia.

Hope to hear from you soon. Your reply is very much appreciated. [-o< [-o< [-o<

silverbeauty
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Re: Map missing after update

Postby silverbeauty » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:51 pm

Alan Wong wrote:[-o< [-o< [-o< I'm using Holux GPSmile 62F navigator set.

I had recently updated to the latest map on the set at http://nav.galactio.com, I could only find West Malaysia map but could not found East Malaysia map being installed and is missing from my set.

Another issue is that after updated the latest version 8.10.06.05, one of the map which could be use to navigate on both Singapore and Malaysia map together was missing from my GPS set. As you know that it is very unsafe to change to different maps for navigation during driving. I still prefer the previous map which can use on both countries.

How could I download back the old combined map? Please advise as I often travel between Singapore and Malaysia.

Hope to hear from you soon. Your reply is very much appreciated. [-o< [-o< [-o<

Suggest you contact EastGear Support Singapore for help

http://www.eastgear.com/

Return to “Newbie Lounge”