Cannot Unlock maps

MFM welcomes you to the world of GPS navigation. If you face any problem, feel free to ask our experienced members here :D

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. This forum is for beginners to ask questions and familiarize themselves to the world of GPS navigation. Senior members are encouraged to answer newbie questions
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
Cynthia8Tan

Cannot Unlock maps

Postby Cynthia8Tan » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:42 pm

Hello,
i'm new. Need some assistance to have updated Mal/Sing map
Have downloaded the MFM-Gamin NT 2015.40 & loaded into my Garmin Nuvi 40LM . But shows"Cannot unlock maps" . May i know what else i need to do?

Many Thanks!

moeyhc
Valued Contributor
Location: Penang - Nuvi 300, 205W, 2575RLM, M1200, M1000B/C, Papago N1

Re: Cannot Unlock maps

Postby moeyhc » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:11 am

This map is only for locally bought Nuvi.

You can start by letting us know how you load the map. The only way to do it is by using the Garmin Launcher.exe program. It will detect and load the maps (HERE, MFM & MSM NT Maps) together with its unlock codes.

P/S: see this thread for extra knowledge

Hope this helps...cheers!
Common Sense Is Not Common.

Return to “Newbie Lounge”