Unable to detect maps

MFM welcomes you to the world of GPS navigation. If you face any problem, feel free to ask our experienced members here :D

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. This forum is for beginners to ask questions and familiarize themselves to the world of GPS navigation. Senior members are encouraged to answer newbie questions
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
RavenHK

Unable to detect maps

Postby RavenHK » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:46 am

Hi Everyone,

I have a FlyAudio system which uses PapaGo v8.5.20 in my car. I have being using MFM maps for the past 6 years (updating every month) without issues. Starting with the November 2019 update, my system no longer detects any of the new maps that have been released. The last working map is October 2019. Has there been changes to the map files to cause this? Any assistance would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Edit: I download the MFM-PAPAGO!-X8.5~X9 MY/SG/BN MAP for my system.

RavenHK

Re: Unable to detect maps

Postby RavenHK » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:33 pm

With the latest March 2020 update, my car system was able to detect it. It would seem to me something got broken in the previous 4 updates as my system is perfectly fine without any issues. To the developers of MFM...I hope future updates will work as normal (like it has been all these years) and the recent breakage was just an anomaly :)

Return to “Newbie Lounge”