Some help with Garmin

MFM welcomes you to the world of GPS navigation. If you face any problem, feel free to ask our experienced members here :D

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. This forum is for beginners to ask questions and familiarize themselves to the world of GPS navigation. Senior members are encouraged to answer newbie questions
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
gostallion

Some help with Garmin

Postby gostallion » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:24 pm

Hi all,

Bought a garmin 1350 a month back and wanted to change my default map to MFM but can't seems to do it. I have downloaded the MFM garmin 101206 map but after I run it to install I'm still on the original MalSing map.

Also I don't seems to have some of the folders I see in this forum. What should I do??
garmin.jpg

Inside Garmin folder/Garmindevice XML doc

Any help is greatly appreciated :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

musangking
Valued Contributor

Re: Some help with Garmin

Postby musangking » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:42 pm

Bro,

You need to create a folder called map. Copy the gmapsupp file into that folder and it will show up.

gostallion

Re: Some help with Garmin

Postby gostallion » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:13 pm

Got it installed. Thank you.

Return to “Newbie Lounge”