Batu Pahat Area Tracks and POIs feedback (2011)

Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Johor. Mapper: Robo & Gerkeng

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our maps
3. NO posting of data copied from other source especially malsingmaps
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
zeevon
Contributor

Re: Batu Pahat Area Tracks and POIs feedback (2011)

Postby zeevon » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:43 pm

There is a few missing and error road's name around Taman Pantai Baru, Batu Pahat (83000).
I've track some missing roads, add some missing road's name and correct some wrong label road's name.
Please view the image for details.
Thank you.

done -gk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
9W2ZW

zeevon
Contributor

Postby zeevon » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:31 am

There is a few road's name and roads missing in Taman Soga, Batu Pahat. I sacrificed 2 morning breakfast time to track it. See the attachment for details.
Thank you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
9W2ZW

zeevon
Contributor

Postby zeevon » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:44 pm

3 missing roads' name in Taman Pantai, Batu Pahat.
9W2ZW

zeevon
Contributor

Postby zeevon » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:16 am

zeevon wrote:There is a few missing and error road's name around Taman Pantai Baru, Batu Pahat (83000).
I've track some missing roads, add some missing road's name and correct some wrong label road's name.
Thank you.

done -gk

There is 3 roads' name wrongly labeled.
Jalan Susur Pantai Baru 6 is actually Jalan Pantai Baru 6, Jalan Susur Pantai Baru 7 is actually Jalan Pantai Baru 7 and Jalan Pantai Baru is actually Jalan Susur Pantai Baru. There is no Jalan Pantai Baru.Please look at my previous post's image for details.
9W2ZW

zeevon
Contributor

Postby zeevon » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:48 pm

zeevon wrote:Very funny that there are 4 Jalan Mustaffa around Summit Parade area. I've spend quite a lot of time and effort to understand the road. I've really stop my car and knocked on some residential's door to ask for confirmation of the road name. Can't believe that 4 different roads have sharing the same road name.
Below is the description of the files attached.
1. Jalan Mustaffa1.gdb. This is the main Jalan Mustaffa. Last time was Jalan Mustapha (MFM map also Jalan Mustapha). Please change it. TKs.
2. Jalan Mustaffa2.gdb. Branch from main Jalan Mustaffa. One of the section is name as Jalan Seruling in MFM map.
3. Jalan Mustaffa3.gdb. Branch form main Jalan Mustaffa. No name in MFM map.
4. Jalan Mustaffa4.gdb. A few hundreds meter from main Jalan Mustaffa. The road sign is the same name as the main Jalan Mustaffa.

Please hold back this contribution. I need to check for more details about Jalan Mustaffa.
Sorry about that.
9W2ZW

zeevon
Contributor

Postby zeevon » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:00 pm

Missing roads' name and roads in Taman Ampang Jaya and part of Taman Soga, Batu Pahat.
Agro Segar will be replaced by Pasaraya Nirwana Maju soon.
Thank you.

done -gk
9W2ZW

zeevon
Contributor

Postby zeevon » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:38 am

zeevon wrote:
zeevon wrote:There is a few missing and error road's name around Taman Pantai Baru, Batu Pahat (83000).
Thank you.

done -gk

There is 3 roads' name wrongly labeled.
Jalan Susur Pantai Baru 6 is actually Jalan Pantai Baru 6, Jalan Susur Pantai Baru 7 is actually Jalan Pantai Baru 7 and Jalan Pantai Baru is actually Jalan Susur Pantai Baru. There is no Jalan Pantai Baru.Please look at my previous post's image for details.

Dear mapper, the Jalan Pantai Baru 6 & Jalan Pantai Baru 7 has been changed but still wrong spelling. Now is Jalan Panta IBaru 6 & Jalan Panta IBaru 7. The space bar has been enter at the wrong position. I hope it will be corrected on the next release. Thank you very much. :prayer: :prayer: :prayer:
9W2ZW

ltkjebond
Contributor

Postby ltkjebond » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:41 pm

New Mc Donald Part Raja Drive Thru, N1 50.929 E103 04.558

zeevon
Contributor

Postby zeevon » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:02 pm

Jalan Mustaffa finalize. Visited more than 4 times to confirm.
In the gdb file, Jalan Mustaffa (previously Jalan Mustapha), Jalan Mustaffa_2, Jalan Mustaffa_3, Jalan Mustaffa_4(new track), Jalan Mustaffa_5 and Jalan Mustaffa_6 are all sharing the same name of Jalan Mustaffa.
P/s: Intersection after Jalan Omar and Jalan Mustaffa towards Summit Parade is Jalan Mustafa(only 1 f).
Added 2 more missing roads' name, Jalan Kesum & Jalan Bedok.
Thank you. #-o
9W2ZW

zeevon
Contributor

Postby zeevon » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:10 pm

1 missing road's name and 1 error road name in Batu Pahat town. Jalan Abdul Rahman is missing and Jalan Jenang is labeled as Jalan Jerenang.
Thank you.

done -gk
9W2ZW

Return to “Johor Map Feedback”