Batu Pahat Area Tracks and POIs feedback (2011)

Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Johor. Mapper: Robo & Gerkeng

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our maps
3. NO posting of data copied from other source especially malsingmaps
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
zeevon
Contributor

Re: Batu Pahat Area Tracks and POIs feedback (2011)

Postby zeevon » Wed May 18, 2011 12:45 am

rob wrote:
zeevon wrote:Summit Parade track & pois.
I've try to track by my Garmin-Asus A50 but fail. It will always try to track along road near by. I've try to add an waypoint on each corner then draw my own track using mapsource. The waypoint is not so accurate because of blockage of the Summit building.
I've include the waypoint of each entrance & exit.
I've hope it can help. You have to look at the JPG image for the road direction details and entrance/exit details.
Thank you.
:good: :tq:

Oh! I've forgot something important, parking info. Week day is RM1 per entry. Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday is RM2 per entry. After 4p.m absolutely free.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
9W2ZW

zeevon
Contributor

Postby zeevon » Wed May 18, 2011 11:58 am

zeevon wrote:Add 17 food's POIs. Halal and non halal food.
Thank you.

done -gk

:tq: :good:
9W2ZW

zeevon
Contributor

Postby zeevon » Fri May 20, 2011 3:14 pm

There are 3 roads missing in Kawasan Perindustrian Sri Gading in MFM-Garmin map. I'm looking for a factory name Great Peers and I spend quite a long time to the destination. So I've track the road and add some waypoints. I hope next time if someone need to goto the same place will be easier.
After I went home, I've notice that the road is exist in original Garmin map but missing road name.
My original track is a little bit funny so that I've to redraw the track and add in road name using mapsource. I hope you can add in the next MFM release.
Thank you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
9W2ZW

robo
Senior Mapper

Postby robo » Sat May 21, 2011 1:00 pm

Noted. Thanks.
Please submit your Tracklogs & POI here : http://malfreemaps.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=11636

zeevon
Contributor

Postby zeevon » Tue May 31, 2011 9:26 am

Missing road name near Summit parade area. Please update. Thank you.
9W2ZW

zeevon
Contributor

Postby zeevon » Tue May 31, 2011 10:00 am

Very funny that there are 4 Jalan Mustaffa around Summit Parade area. I've spend quite a lot of time and effort to understand the road. I've really stop my car and knocked on some residential's door to ask for confirmation of the road name. Can't believe that 4 different roads have sharing the same road name.
Below is the description of the files attached.
1. Jalan Mustaffa1.gdb. This is the main Jalan Mustaffa. Last time was Jalan Mustapha (MFM map also Jalan Mustapha). Please change it. TKs.
2. Jalan Mustaffa2.gdb. Branch from main Jalan Mustaffa. One of the section is name as Jalan Seruling in MFM map.
3. Jalan Mustaffa3.gdb. Branch form main Jalan Mustaffa. No name in MFM map.
4. Jalan Mustaffa4.gdb. A few hundreds meter from main Jalan Mustaffa. The road sign is the same name as the main Jalan Mustaffa.
9W2ZW

zeevon
Contributor

Postby zeevon » Tue May 31, 2011 10:17 am

Road name corrections. One is Jalan Kunyit parallel with Summit Parade is actually Jalan Nangka. Another section of Jalan Kunyit pependicular with Summit Parade is actually Jalan Peraga.
Jalan Kundang 8 parallel with Jalan Kundang 3 is actually Jalan Kundang 3A.
Please update, thank you.
9W2ZW

zeevon
Contributor

Postby zeevon » Tue May 31, 2011 9:33 pm

There is a shop that really made a big change of the view at Jalan Pasar. PTS Frozen Mart(BP). Just hope that you can add this Mart in shopping POI to honour him.
9W2ZW

gps668

Postby gps668 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:14 am

Old Town White Coffe Shop at Jalan Jelawat, Taman Banang, Batu Pahat, Johor already changed to "The Coffee King".

done -gk

zeevon
Contributor

Postby zeevon » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:30 pm

There is some one way direction error around Batu Pahat wet market. The road with highlighted purple colour is the road direction need to be update.
Very lucky I still have a papago gps so that I can check the road direction. I don't know why garmin gps cannot show the road direction???
Thank you.
9W2ZW

Return to “Johor Map Feedback”