Simpang Ampat

Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Melaka. Mapper: Sunn

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our maps
3. NO posting of data copied from other source especially malsingmaps
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
tuah
Champion Tracker
Champion Tracker

Re: Simpang Ampat

Postby tuah » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:37 pm

acaimoza wrote:BRAVO TUAH,

Glad to have someone like you.

Your words "Seeing that MFM doesn't have the chance to compete with the competitor". Those are the reasons too that made me, to run around my area with a small basic Nuvi. Furthermore, on seeing that my own kampong is not in the map, I started sending my contribution to the competitor.

I think they don't appreciate Kampong Maps. Till to date it is still under "unanswered posts". I tried sending to MfM a small portion of my kampong. Well how greatful, when I notice that it was in the next week's version. From than on I started sending bit by bit of my area. Although, I cannot beat you, but I'll try.

BRAVO again tuah,

[acaimoza]

Yes, our job now is to make Kampong folks happy! Like bro Myin (from Melaka) said at the last Seremban GG - "The first thing we have to set when we bought Garmin is to set our Home. How can we return home where there is no road?" Collectively, WE can do it coz
:rox:

Return to “Melaka Map Feedback”