Melaka Tracks V2

Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Melaka. Mapper: Sunn

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our maps
3. NO posting of data copied from other source especially malsingmaps
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
myin
Valued Contributor

Re: Melaka Tracks V2

Postby myin » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:25 pm

please join to road...

Updated 073 -sunn
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

simseair
Valued Contributor

Postby simseair » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:08 pm

Some minor tracks for Melaka.
Melaka 3.jpg

Updated 073 -sunn
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fruitplus
Polygon Mapper

Postby fruitplus » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:55 pm

simseair wrote:Some minor tracks for Melaka.
Melaka 3.jpg

Minor tracks but MAJOR CONTRIBUTIONS
:good: :good: :good:
Past + Present = Future

myin
Valued Contributor

Postby myin » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:44 pm

myin wrote:just try it, draw again, 2day track by papago T600,accuracy about 1.8 to 2.5 meter.

but some not track all,

hope can up it, 4eazy to tracking,

yesterday go to jusco again, & track some....

2day go again to tracking some missing, & walk to check the routing....... Now New Jusco is track about 90%, some area can't in.... :tq:
Last edited by myin on Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

myin
Valued Contributor

Postby myin » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:58 pm

Tmn Arked Sutera Belia...

Updated 073 -sunn

myin
Valued Contributor

Postby myin » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:56 pm

2day track this alley, my car is masuk longkang, call car talik... :$gone: :cry:

Sorry to hear that your car ended up this way. Luckily its not into the drain, else more :$gone:

Updated 073 -sunn
Last edited by myin on Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stimix

Postby stimix » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:11 pm

Walao eh...This is real fanatic liao.. :mrgreen: nxt time pakai motobike can liao
ImageImage
ImageImage

simseair
Valued Contributor

Postby simseair » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:50 pm

Hi Bro Myin,

Sad to hear your incident. It is very easy to have an incident as trackers normally get into tight situations and they are tired after some time. Once tired, trackers will get a bit careless and take some chance. There will be some close calls but, once a while, trackers will have an incident.

I remember tracking at a kampung area the last Chinese New Year and was a bit fed-up with a car following behind me. I saw a patch of grass at the side of the road and so drove to the patch to let the car pass by me. But I ended up hit a manhole on the patch of grass as it was not really visible. I was quite surprised and shocked to hit something. I had a gash at the bottom of my car. My car was only 8 months old so it was quite a painful experience.

So while tracking, you will always get into tight situations, especially in small lanes without proper U-turn access. Even in housing areas, sometimes you will be busy fiddling with your tracking device and forget the oncoming traffic.

So, do remember, it is easier to have an incident than you expected. You will need to take precautions and not take chance. When you are not sure of the surrounding, come down from the car to take a look before you reverse, cross a small wooden bridge, etc. And make sure we do not hit anyone while driving and tracking. That will be the worst.

tuah
Champion Tracker
Champion Tracker

Postby tuah » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:26 pm

simseair wrote:Hi Bro Myin,

Sad to hear your incident. It is very easy to have an incident as trackers normally get into tight situations and they are tired after some time. Once tired, trackers will get a bit careless and take some chance. There will be some close calls but, once a while, trackers will have an incident.

What bro simseair said is 100% correct! I've also mentioned it earlier in this post viewtopic.php?p=78359#p78359

But when drive & desire is concerned, there's no rest or cuti rehat for a trackker! How to avoid this :-k

myin
Valued Contributor

Postby myin » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:32 pm

stimix wrote:Walao eh...This is real fanatic liao.. :mrgreen: nxt time pakai motobike can liao

tak tahu pakai motobike lo.... :prayer:

Return to “Melaka Map Feedback”