PAPAGO SGMY M11 Mobile 2013-04-06

Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Singapore. Mapper: OngCC

Moderators: Chuah, Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our maps
3. NO posting of data copied from other source especially malsingmaps
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
stleo

PAPAGO SGMY M11 Mobile 2013-04-06

Postby stleo » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:10 pm

After I've installed the latest 4.4.42 Kitkat OS in my Samsung Note 3, I cannot seems to do any search for either roads and/or PO Code. Nothing appears after you've type something in the search field.
On the other hand, my samsung tab note 8.0 was also loaded with Papago SGMY M11 (around the same time as Note 3), but because it is not on Kitkat 4.4.2 OS, it is working fine.
Is there a conflict between Kitkat 4.4.2 OS and Papago M11 maps? or any other issues that anybody can share?
Appreciate some sharing from the experts out there to help me overcome this obstacle.

thank you

kavsabir

Re: PAPAGO SGMY M11 Mobile 2013-04-06

Postby kavsabir » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:46 pm

Hi stleo,

Try to move the whole papago s/w folder from ext sdcard to internal sd. I face the similar problem for kitkat on my s4. After I move the whole papago s/w folder from my ext sdcard to internal everything works as before. best of luck.

Return to “Singapore Map Feedback”