Blaupunkt CAR Multimedia GPS

Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Singapore. Mapper: OngCC

Moderators: Chuah, Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our maps
3. NO posting of data copied from other source especially malsingmaps
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
blbtan

Blaupunkt CAR Multimedia GPS

Postby blbtan » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:09 pm

Dear Friends,

I just purchased the Blaupunkt San Diego Car Multimedia.
It is currently loaded with a few maps. The latest installed is Dec 2013 Singapore.

I would like to ask where are the links exactly to download the latest maps available for both Malaysia and Singapore. Appreciate your assistance.

Blurred GPS User,
Tan.

silverbeauty
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Re: Blaupunkt CAR Multimedia GPS

Postby silverbeauty » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:19 am

blbtan wrote:Dear Friends,

I just purchased the Blaupunkt San Diego Car Multimedia.
It is currently loaded with a few maps. The latest installed is Dec 2013 Singapore.

I would like to ask where are the links exactly to download the latest maps available for both Malaysia and Singapore. Appreciate your assistance.

Blurred GPS User,
Tan.

Logically since it is brand new, this question should be posed before you buy set from dealer for map updates. Which navigation software is used and is map user upgradable or must this be done through manufacturer ? I may be wrong but I believe default navigation software is provided by www.naviextras.com

Return to “Singapore Map Feedback”