Garmin 2565LM PRELOADED with MFM Map - MISSION-ACCOMPLISHED!

MFM community forum where you can find out the latest happenings and issues at MFM

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss matters pertaining MFM community and forum only.
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
ccwong
JCV Master
JCV Master

Re: Garmin 2565LM PRELOADED with MFM Map - MISSION-ACCOMPLIS

Postby ccwong » Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:29 pm

Malfreemaps License Agreement @ Garmin Web site

By downloading, installing, or using this map, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the following license agreement. Please read this agreement carefully.

This is a legal agreement between you (as an individual or other legal entity) and Malfreemaps.com. By proceeding with the downloading and installation of this map ("Map"), you indicate your acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this End User License Agreement, you do not have the authority to use the Map.

1."Map" refers to all data, codes, data and all updates provided by Malfreemaps.com. "User" means the licensee under this Agreement. This can be an individual person or other legal entity. The Map and all data used to produce the Map are protected under copyright laws and international copyright treaties.
2.Malfreemaps.com hereby grants to the User a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to use one copy of the Map on Garmin GPS receiver. The User agrees not to create any copy or derivative works (in whole or any part thereof) of the Map on any medium through whatever means possible and /or use the Map in any manner which infringes the intellectual property of Malsingmaps.com.
3.The User agrees to use the Map in a manner consistent with safe and prudent navigation practices. The User shall not rely on the Map in any role that is critical to business, commerce, the safety of life or property. Malfreemaps.com takes no responsibility on the accuracy or the appropriateness of any data contained in the Map nor the efficacy of any suggested routing.
4.The User may not rent, lease, sell, transfer or assign the Map and/or the User's rights under this agreement to any third party.
5.The Map is provided on an "as is" basis, without any other warranties or conditions, express or implied, including but not limited to conformity to any representation or description, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or those arising by law, statute, usage of trade or course of dealing. The entire risk as to the results and performance of the Map is assumed by the User.
6.In no event shall Malfreemaps.com or its distributors be liable for any damages whatsoever (including but not limited to damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use the Map (whether such claim is based on breach of contract, indemnity, warranty, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise), even if Malfreemaps.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
7.This agreement is governed by the laws of Malaysia.

gloomis10
Valued Contributor

Postby gloomis10 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:32 pm

Okay Okay Okay...I agreed all.. Can I have it now? :lol:

ccwong
JCV Master
JCV Master

Postby ccwong » Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:51 pm

Installing JCV in latest Garmin MFM 2012.10 map?!

8-) Will revert to you soon.... :mrgreen:

mysterio
Valued Contributor

Postby mysterio » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:01 pm

ccwong wrote:Installing JCV in latest Garmin MFM 2012.10 map?!

8-) Will revert to you soon.... :mrgreen:

Will waiting testing of "JCV Garmin" from our JCV Master... :peace:
The Best Is, The Best Was, The Best Will Be - mfm
Stay Hungry Stay Foolish

ccwong
JCV Master
JCV Master

Postby ccwong » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:04 pm

WAH! Custom POI icons + Polygon in Garmin 1350 with latest Garmin MFM 2012.10 map....!!!

alf

Postby alf » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:25 pm

Guys what about my Nuvi 265W? It is not listed there. Does that mean I am not entitled for an upgrade.
Mine is a legitimate Malaysian set bought from Maluri, Cheras
Papago Z1, Nuvi 2792LM, Samsung Galaxy Note3 Dual SIM, Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.7, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 2014 Edition

moeyhc
Valued Contributor
Location: Penang - Nuvi 300, 205W, 2575RLM, M1200, M1000B/C, Papago N1

Postby moeyhc » Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:04 pm

9W2CBL wrote:Wow.. this is pleasent news to see MFM map able to access to download from official Garmin website...

Now let's fight for the Garmin compiler to compile our map

Bro,

The Map data is from MfM... It is our Map that is compiled by Garmin. No need to fight.... I Don't think Garmin will give us the compiler. Awaiting news of its release from Admin before buying a new unit. Hope the update is as frequent as it is now.
Common Sense Is Not Common.

moeyhc
Valued Contributor
Location: Penang - Nuvi 300, 205W, 2575RLM, M1200, M1000B/C, Papago N1

Postby moeyhc » Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:06 pm

alf wrote:Guys what about my Nuvi 265W? It is not listed there. Does that mean I am not entitled for an upgrade.

If your unit is localize you should be able to use the map with JCV. Is your 265W supporting JCV?
Common Sense Is Not Common.

alf

Postby alf » Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:33 pm

moeyhc wrote:
alf wrote:Guys what about my Nuvi 265W? It is not listed there. Does that mean I am not entitled for an upgrade.

If your unit is localize you should be able to use the map with JCV. Is your 265W supporting JCV?

As far as I know it does not, and I not really a JCV fan or anything like that.
Can the unit be upgraded to receive JCV?
Either way, I am just concerned about receiving updates.
Papago Z1, Nuvi 2792LM, Samsung Galaxy Note3 Dual SIM, Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.7, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 2014 Edition

benson208
Valued Contributor
Location: Bukit Galena, Seremban (Nuvi 255W, Nuvi 2465, Wayway Q4331i)

Postby benson208 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:50 pm

Mfm boleh.. :champ:

If your unit is localize with jcv function you should be able to use the map with JCV.

If your device not list at the website, u should think the solution all can..... :-# :lol:

Return to “Community Hall”