Suggestion: Limit map download to member only

MFM community forum where you can find out the latest happenings and issues at MFM

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss matters pertaining MFM community and forum only.
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
chaicka
Polygon Mapper

Re: Suggestion: Limit map download to member only

Postby chaicka » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:26 pm

keong8260 wrote:
chaicka wrote:Great... I really wish MFM map for SG will outshine MxM one day. Currently, it's still lacking behind quite a fair bit...

No need to wish, it will definitely outshine MxM soon... very soon! :peace:

Remember, MFM need more heavy weight as well as some light weight trackers and contributors at SG in order to outshine the one you know who!

:rox:

Hahaha... Too bad the polygon mapping already taking up a lot of my time with my kind of work schedule.

douloi81

Postby douloi81 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:38 pm

No-lah. That's why I migrated from Malsing to MFM. I was actively participating in the forum there until they lock the maps. Now they hooked up with Garmin. All the contributions of the members become exclusively THEIR work. Kinda felt betrayed. But that's just my opinion. BTW Ant Yong and co. appreciate your work here on MFM. Kudos man! :good:

dafansu
Valued Contributor

Postby dafansu » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:50 pm

douloi81 wrote:No-lah. That's why I migrated from Malsing to MFM. I was actively participating in the forum there until they lock the maps. Now they hooked up with Garmin. All the contributions of the members become exclusively THEIR work. Kinda felt betrayed. But that's just my opinion. BTW Ant Yong and co. appreciate your work here on MFM. Kudos man! :good:

lock the maps means? no more two contribution to get the map? never log in to that for long time after this forum exist

tuah
Champion Tracker
Champion Tracker

Postby tuah » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:53 pm

dafansu wrote:
douloi81 wrote:No-lah. That's why I migrated from Malsing to MFM. I was actively participating in the forum there until they lock the maps. Now they hooked up with Garmin. All the contributions of the members become exclusively THEIR work. Kinda felt betrayed. But that's just my opinion. BTW Ant Yong and co. appreciate your work here on MFM. Kudos man! :good:

lock the maps means? no more two contribution to get the map? never log in to that for long time after this forum exist

they still owe me 25 years (or maybe lifetime) unlock code :mrgreen:

scoobygl

Postby scoobygl » Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:33 pm

support MFM.. :peace:

rewind

Postby rewind » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:59 pm

I suggest you read the top banner of this forum carefully before you suggest. How many "FREE" can you see?

:rox:

antyong (retired)
Site Admin (retired)

Postby antyong (retired) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:41 am

Can see from the responses that MFM members really like the idea of free downloads without condition. I'll lock this topic and move it into our Community forum for archiving. Thanks for all you opinions including the initial suggestion :prayer:

Return to “Community Hall”