MFM appreciation - say your "thanks" here

MFM community forum where you can find out the latest happenings and issues at MFM

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss matters pertaining MFM community and forum only.
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
Lalatbotak
Location: Seri Kembangan- Nuvi 610, Garmin etrex H,Lakatoo 1000

Garmin Nuvi 300 - Now Operational with MalSing Maps

Postby Lalatbotak » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:52 pm

Dear All,

My Garmin Nuvi 300 is now operational at full specifications. The maps are now fully functional.
Thank You very much!!

Lalatbotak and his Happy Gadget .

Unforgiven

Thanks Guys.

Postby Unforgiven » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:21 pm

No question to ask. The forum is straight forward and easy to navigate.

Just wanted to say Thank You to all the guys and gals the a job well done.

Kudos and keep up the good work. You guys just plain Rocks!

=D> =D> =D>
:rox:

bangkok

thanks MFM

Postby bangkok » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:57 am

just want to say thanks for this great site and detailed instructions.

I installed the map on a Garmin Edge 705 bicycle computer.

tuah
Champion Tracker
Champion Tracker

Re: thanks MFM

Postby tuah » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:56 pm

I attended an invitation to makan-makan ceremony at Paya Jaras last weekend and no sesat at all. Thanks guys especially the trackers and the mapper of Paya Jaras. :tq: MFM!

warthog02

Grateful Newbie

Postby warthog02 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:28 pm

Hi All

Just downloaded the latest map from your site and found it to be very useful. I appreciate it's all very hard work from you guys and thank you all. I was a member of another Malaysia/Singapore GPS site for some time but was told to contribute a map if I wish to download anything from them. That threw me off until I came across your site.

I have some tracks in gdb format and will email them to admin if they can be useful to you. I don't know how to make maps, so I can't contribute any. I can contribute some petty cash if someone can tell me where to bank in my small notes.

I started using the Garmin GPS Map 196 many years ago for my flying within the Asean countries (I'm a private pilot) and decided to use it for my road traveling as well. However I cannot load any road map into the unit unless I buy a Memory Card (Part No. 010-10226-12) from Garmin which costs USD70. The problem is the courier cost puts me off and my friends traveling to the US don't seem to be able to find it in the shops there.

So right now I can only input the waypoints and create routes from point to point with no road to follow (there are some roads in the aviation database that comes with the unit but they are about 30 years old and very inaccurate). For very complicated locations, I bring along a printout of your excellent maps as well.

To all those who contribute their work to this site, I say "terima kasih" and may you be blessed.

9W2CBL
Polygon Mapper

Re: Grateful Newbie

Postby 9W2CBL » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:08 pm

warthog02 wrote:Hi All

Just downloaded the latest map from your site and found it to be very useful. I appreciate it's all very hard work from you guys and thank you all. I was a member of another Malaysia/Singapore GPS site for some time but was told to contribute a map if I wish to download anything from them. That threw me off until I came across your site.

I have some tracks in gdb format and will email them to admin if they can be useful to you. I don't know how to make maps, so I can't contribute any. I can contribute some petty cash if someone can tell me where to bank in my small notes.

I started using the Garmin GPS Map 196 many years ago for my flying within the Asean countries (I'm a private pilot) and decided to use it for my road traveling as well. However I cannot load any road map into the unit unless I buy a Memory Card (Part No. 010-10226-12) from Garmin which costs USD70. The problem is the courier cost puts me off and my friends traveling to the US don't seem to be able to find it in the shops there.

So right now I can only input the waypoints and create routes from point to point with no road to follow (there are some roads in the aviation database that comes with the unit but they are about 30 years old and very inaccurate). For very complicated locations, I bring along a printout of your excellent maps as well.

To all those who contribute their work to this site, I say "terima kasih" and may you be blessed.

You can contribute your small notes to HERE
You can aslo contribute your gdb file here too! - your contribution is most welcome.

Welcome to MFM!

Cheers!
Common sense is instinct, and enough of it is genius
The avatar is design by Bro. Sulphur - Thanks!
Owned - nuvi200 (US Version), nuvi255W (TWN -> SGMY -> US -> TWN), Last MobileXT V5.00.60

alyem
Regional Mapper

Re: Grateful Newbie

Postby alyem » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:13 pm

warthog02 wrote:Hi All

You Are always welcome here...

:tq:
73, 9w2yyl
You need the MAP, We need your TRACK

corrochan

Re: MFM appreciation - say your "thanks" here

Postby corrochan » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:52 pm

I just got my Nokia E66 and Garmin MXT. And with MFM maps, i really think this is the best combination. All installation instructions are clear, and easy to understand. Folks here are helpful and really nice and patient, esp. to newbie like myself.

Awesome maps! Awesome team here! :champ: :tq:

douloi81

Postby douloi81 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:58 pm

Thank you ...thank you ... thank you ... I mean to the MFM founders lah! You guys rock! The services rock! And I am sure MFM members rock too! :peace:

vbnoob
Contributor

Postby vbnoob » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:38 pm

:tq: :tq: :tq:
:good: :good: :good:

Return to “Community Hall”