Suggestion Box

MFM community forum where you can find out the latest happenings and issues at MFM

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss matters pertaining MFM community and forum only.
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
WeiQi00
Polygon Mapper

Re: Suggestion Box

Postby WeiQi00 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:51 am

Suggestion,
to advoid same person with many register account.
Need increase of Active member,
Other forum register member 55000, active member not even 0.1%.
Non-active member or Zero post within one long period,
account will be terminated.
:thumbsup:Our maps are FREE but we need funds to keep this site going. Please support our HOSTING FUND =D> =D> =D>
Thanks for your support. :tq:

sulphur
Valued Contributor

Postby sulphur » Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:34 am

WeiQi00 wrote:Suggestion,
to advoid same person with many register account.
Need increase of Active member,
Other forum register member 55000, active member not even 0.1%.
Non-active member or Zero post within one long period,
account will be terminated.

Keep in mind, there are people who are very active in contributing but seldom post.

musangking
Valued Contributor

Postby musangking » Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:56 pm

Bro antyong,

I found the need to sift through lots of posts to see what has been contributed in MSM to avoid duplication. Some of these pages especially in popular areas like KL can have 50 pages. Perhaps we can be more specific or is there a way for us to locate contributions a bit more efficiently? :tq:

sunn
Senior Mapper
Location: Shah Alam (HP4150 & SIRF3 BT, HP6515, Etrex Legend HCX, Omnia i900 16GB, Samsung Note 2, Ipad 2

Postby sunn » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:01 pm

Bro Musangking,

Most of the tracks of KL-R/EPM-R in the other site has been updated to the current contributions.

So no worry.

Regards
It is a merit to forgive others:
The more we forgive the more merit we collect.

(Upload your contribution to MFM drop box if you don't want others to take your contributed tracklogs or POIs. )

seethoe

Postby seethoe » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:33 pm

i'm involved in a forum in photography (www.photomalaysia.com) and it has nice layouts. Also, if you click the User CP, it will show the thread that you've replied or started and whtr anyone else has replied. It does help when the forum grows larger and its difficult to track where you've posted. just my opinion.
My Photos: http://www.szetophotos.com

silverbeauty
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Postby silverbeauty » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:46 pm

I suggest that in profile that location be made mandatory to fill in and since this is a GPS hardware, he has to input what model he/she has or if he does not have one the default is no GPS yet ?

It is very frustrating to find that the help is irrelevant or not practical because he lives in a different country or the respond is irrelevant to the hardware he has.

singawon
Valued Contributor

Postby singawon » Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:54 pm

I think it is also important to spell out clearly to members what are the do and don't...eg..discussion on hack and crack matter.... :shock:
诸恶莫作 众善奉行 自净其意 是诸佛教

cruiser
Location: NL - Nuvi® 3790 SG/MY, 1490Tv, 775T, 650, 4980 & TTom GO 910 + 950 Live, GO 6000

Postby cruiser » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:10 pm

Hey hey hey bro singawon-won. Don't be so 'hard-core' la. Relax with a cold beer in your hand and a cigar in the other. Let people be at their natural state. They will come around sooner or later. Dont' set so many rules la.
Image ~ Cruiser ~

singawon
Valued Contributor

Postby singawon » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:34 pm

cruiser wrote:Hey hey hey bro singawon-won. Don't be so 'hard-core' la. Relax with a cold beer in your hand and a cigar in the other.Let people be at their natural state. They will come around sooner or later. Dont' set so many rules la.

I'ii still need a wawa in between... :mrgreen:
诸恶莫作 众善奉行 自净其意 是诸佛教

FaZo
Location: Ipoh - NEED HOMESTAY NEAR LOST WORLD OF TAMBUN? PM ME FOR MORE INFO <Nüvi 200w & GMXT>

Postby FaZo » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:54 am

halu...

i think the layout is quite dull. Fancier is better. hehe. and also need higher restriction for posting a new thread, cause in malsing there's a lot of junk thread, really messing the forum. people seem don't bother to use the search function before posting a new thread.
" By prevailing over all obstacles and distractions,one may unfailingly arrive at his chosen goal "

Return to “Community Hall”