Bidor POI & Track.

Moderators: doraemon, Moderators, Regional Mappers

chee_loong
Contributor

Bidor POI & Track.

Postby chee_loong » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:34 pm

Some track in Coldstream Bidor.

Done! 354 - OngCC
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards,
Chee Loong (Nuvi 1350)

chee_loong
Contributor

Re: Bidor POI & Track.

Postby chee_loong » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:33 pm

3 new POI in Bidor not in our map.
BSN Bidor
Guardian Bidor
Mee Wah Restaurant famous with Wan Tan Mee.

Done! 356 - OngCC
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards,
Chee Loong (Nuvi 1350)

WeiQi00
Polygon Mapper

Postby WeiQi00 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:43 pm

Hi bro Chee_loong,
Last week, When I passed by at Jalan besar bidor,
Seem Caltex has no more exist, Please confirm. :tq:

very nice tracklog of kampung Coldstream (冷水河)。there has a Steamboat Restaurant, the steamboat soup recipe using Chinese herbal + Wine, really delicious =P~ . Long time never go there already, do you know the restaurant still exist or not ? Forgot the Restaurant name already.
:thumbsup:Our maps are FREE but we need funds to keep this site going. Please support our HOSTING FUND =D> =D> =D>
Thanks for your support. :tq:

chee_loong
Contributor

Postby chee_loong » Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:42 am

Hi Bro WeiQi00,
Caltex is there but at opposite of the road, no wonder you can't find it. I also not aware when you point out.

Mapper, please update as per below picture and attach with gdb file.

Bro WeiQi00,
About the restaurant, it is still exist. Everytime I go back to Coldstream, sure will support. I just had it 2 days ago \:D/ .
I had submitted a POI in our map name Kuan Hong. Refer to below, you can add as your favorite.

Done! 356 - OngCC
Regards,
Chee Loong (Nuvi 1350)

WeiQi00
Polygon Mapper

Postby WeiQi00 » Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:14 am

:tq: :peace:
:thumbsup:Our maps are FREE but we need funds to keep this site going. Please support our HOSTING FUND =D> =D> =D>

stimix

Postby stimix » Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:23 pm

X'mas Holiday tracklogs around Perak Tengah covering Felda Sg Klah, Pos Tisong, Felda Residence road, abit of Sungkai & Also Bidor ..Those roads I missed can be GE.. :D ..currently posting from Damai Laut Lumut
sg klah sungkai.jpg

Bidor.jpg

sg klah Sungkai Bidor 20081225.gdb

Done! 357 - OngCC
ImageImage
ImageImage

winderman

Postby winderman » Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:29 am

bro stimix, i always go this bidor laksa house for famaous laksa mee, haha..but always forgot the name, can u try to update this laksa house real name in map.

Done! 358
Using the default name temporary untill someone get the real name - OngCC

stimix

Postby stimix » Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:21 am

Hehe...me too a tracker not mapper :mrgreen: Nevertheless bro OngCC might be able to do that..Probably on my way bck from Lumut, I might drop by at this Laksa restaurant.. :-k ....Y'day tasted the best Chee Cheung Fun (Liew Kee) at Teluk Intan..Went to their factory at Jln Hill but it was closed..luckily he supplied his CCF to others as well & I got directed to Tatt Kee at N4 01.586 E101 01.058..selling the same CCF..damn good :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BTW, If u chk my tracklogs at Sungkai, U will see I was trying to find my way to Kg Bikam from Sungkai via Kg Muhibbah..Too bad the road at the end of that area turn to unpaved road..& I detoured... ](*,) ..Since u're somewhere there..probably can cover this shortcut from Sungkai to Kg Bikam & thereafter to Tlk Intan?? :D
ImageImage
ImageImage

stimix

Postby stimix » Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:36 pm

OK..Managed to get the actual name..i.e "Phang Kwan Soong" Too bad I was late & they already closed. ](*,)

Abit of tracklogs around the Kampung area
bidor 20081228.gdb

Bidor curry mee.jpg

winderman wrote:bro stimix, i always go this bidor laksa house for famaous laksa mee, haha..but always forgot the name, can u try to update this laksa house real name in map.

Done! 358

Done! 358 - OngCC
ImageImage
ImageImage

WeiQi00
Polygon Mapper

Postby WeiQi00 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:06 pm

stimix wrote:OK..Managed to get the actual name..i.e "Phang Kwan Soong" Too bad I was late & they already closed. ](*,)

Abit of tracklogs around the Kampung area
bidor 20081228.gdb

Bidor curry mee.jpg

winderman wrote:bro stimix, i always go this bidor laksa house for famaous laksa mee, haha..but always forgot the name, can u try to update this laksa house real name in map.

Done! 358

:-k today reached Phang Kwan Soong at about 1150am, but not yet open for business :-?
If don't have GPS coordinate, it really difficult to locate this restaurant, because Phang selling Laksa beside his residential house (corner lot).

Hi bro Stimix :D
Although I am not yet try it, I think they sell Asam laksa, not Curry mee.

Return to “PRK Archives”