Bidor POI & Track.

Moderators: doraemon, Moderators, Regional Mappers

stimix

Re: Bidor POI & Track.

Postby stimix » Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:37 am

Opss abit of confusion :oops: When mentioning Laksa, I always think of Southern M'sia Laksa which is basically curry mee in Northen M'sia! :oops:

WeiQi00 wrote:Hi bro Stimix :D
Although I am not yet try it, I think they sell Asam laksa, not Curry mee.
ImageImage
ImageImage

devil093

Postby devil093 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:06 am

hi ,i m from bidor actually,the place u eat laksa is name as phang kuen soong kedai laksa,n anotherone is near the caltex,our bidor people call the street as taiwan street.n did u guys notice there is a beatiful waterfal at bidor,cause i dunno how to upload the map so i just can tell u guys d place.i m familiar with all the village near bidor.

stimix

Postby stimix » Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:40 am

U mean Gepai Waterfall at the end of Jln Paku? If yes it's already in the maps :thumbsup:

devil093 wrote:n did u guys notice there is a beatiful waterfal at bidor,cause i dunno how to upload the map so i just can tell u guys d place.i m familiar with all the village near bidor.
ImageImage
ImageImage

devil093

Postby devil093 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:54 am

sorry,just noticed that.but if u guys have time,u guys should really go there ,cause it is a beautiful place

WeiQi00
Polygon Mapper

Postby WeiQi00 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:22 am

Post deleted. Sorry :mrgreen: I am out of topic.
PM instead.

Happy New Year. \:D/
Last edited by WeiQi00 on Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:thumbsup:Our maps are FREE but we need funds to keep this site going. Please support our HOSTING FUND =D> =D> =D>
Thanks for your support. :tq:

fancheng
Senior Mapper

Postby fancheng » Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:34 am

Hi Bro devil093,

Need info, any shortcut from Bidor to Teluk Intan or Sitiawan :-? Thank you in advance :thumbsup:

winderman

Postby winderman » Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:23 pm

stimix wrote:Hehe...me too a tracker not mapper :mrgreen: Nevertheless bro OngCC might be able to do that..Probably on my way bck from Lumut, I might drop by at this Laksa restaurant.. :-k ....Y'day tasted the best Chee Cheung Fun (Liew Kee) at Teluk Intan..Went to their factory at Jln Hill but it was closed..luckily he supplied his CCF to others as well & I got directed to Tatt Kee at N4 01.586 E101 01.058..selling the same CCF..damn good :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BTW, If u chk my tracklogs at Sungkai, U will see I was trying to find my way to Kg Bikam from Sungkai via Kg Muhibbah..Too bad the road at the end of that area turn to unpaved road..& I detoured... ](*,) ..Since u're somewhere there..probably can cover this shortcut from Sungkai to Kg Bikam & thereafter to Tlk Intan?? :D

i heard that b4 from my father , got one kampung road from sungkai connect to kg bikam, and it really cut off more distance btw 2 place, but i never try to find this shortcut raod yet. later will find a time to track the shortcut kampung road.

chee_loong
Contributor

Postby chee_loong » Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:03 pm

fancheng wrote:Hi Bro devil093,

Need info, any shortcut from Bidor to Teluk Intan or Sitiawan :-? Thank you in advance :thumbsup:

Hi Bro fancheng,

I only know below is the faster road from Bidor to Teluk Intan.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards,
Chee Loong (Nuvi 1350)

stimix

Postby stimix » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:47 am

Chee Loong,

Currently, that's the faster route but no need to enter Teluk Intan unless u wanted to try the famous Chee Cheong fun, There is a bypass road (Pdg Tembak) which bro Fancheng asked me b4. :D

Another nearest way & probably needs to enter unpaved road as bro Winderman going to try-out which I failed miserably ](*,) is via Sungkai to Sg Kuning/ Kg Bikam as in the maps..It's cut short the big round of going North to Bidor & Southwest towards Tlk Intan..which I think is rather far....probably in future, Authority will tarmac the road from Sungkai kua?

SO bro winderman..all on you to find the link road.. :thumbsup:..It's goo dfor those going to Sg Klah hot spring & thereafter towards Lumut/Sitiawan
ImageImage
ImageImage

stimix

Postby stimix » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:00 am

Bro Fancheng,

Another route that I might consider on my way bck to Taiping is this one: (Going thru Bkt Tagar toll>>Sabak Bernam & thereafter to Sitiawan)
route to Sitiawan via bkt tagar.jpg

Although probably not the fastest during off-peak but I'm sure during CNY, it will bypass the jam at NSE (Not sure this year since all the upgrading works completed :-k ), jam at Bidor & even jam at Kuala Selangor/Sabak Bernam area if using coastal road!!- (I got stucked in the Hutan Melintang by using Kuala Selangor way upon seeing jam from Sg Buloh to Tg Malim during 2008 CNY ](*,) ](*,) )
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “PRK Archives”