Junction views do not appear in mfm?

Feedback for our road information and food recommendation POIs

Moderators: wwloon, alharis299, Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our custom POIs
3. NO posting of data copied from other source especially malsingmaps
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
Immortal25

Junction views do not appear in mfm?

Postby Immortal25 » Sun May 01, 2011 11:36 am

Hi guys, those with nuvi that support junction views, can you clarify with me on this? Started using mfm and it doesn't appear anymore. Why is that so? Thanks!

silverbeauty
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Re: Junction views do not appear in mfm?

Postby silverbeauty » Sun May 01, 2011 12:38 pm

Immortal25 wrote:Hi guys, those with nuvi that support junction views, can you clarify with me on this? Started using mfm and it doesn't appear anymore. Why is that so? Thanks!

Bro immortal25, if you have been following postings, it has been stated many times that for now, MFM maps does not have Junction View feature

Localized Nuvis have Junction View due to fact that the preloaded Garmin NavTeq NT and MSM NT maps support this feature.

Immortal25

Postby Immortal25 » Sun May 01, 2011 1:12 pm

silverbeauty wrote:Bro immortal25, if you have been following postings, it has been stated many times that for now, MFM maps does not have Junction View feature

Localized Nuvis have Junction View due to fact that the preloaded Garmin NavTeq NT and MSM NT maps support this feature.

Hi, thanks for the reply. I admit have not been following postings...didn't have time really to follow up the many posts here and some dated back to 2009 as well. So I guess the junction view feature won't be utilised then. Thanks though. :tq:

silverbeauty
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Postby silverbeauty » Sun May 01, 2011 1:19 pm

Immortal25 wrote:
silverbeauty wrote:Bro immortal25, if you have been following postings, it has been stated many times that for now, MFM maps does not have Junction View feature

Hi, thanks for the reply. I admit have not been following postings...didn't have time really to follow up the many posts here and some dated back to 2009 as well. So I guess the junction view feature won't be utilised then. Thanks though. :tq:

It is not won't be utilized, it will not be implemented until MFM map compiler supports this feature :-'

Immortal25

Postby Immortal25 » Sun May 01, 2011 1:28 pm

silverbeauty wrote:It is not won't be utilized, it will not be implemented until MFM map compiler supports this feature :-'

Ok, then I hope it will be added in in the future as it's a pretty cool feature. Especially for the M'sia maps where most of the navigation exits do not follow the signboards. :lol:

Return to “MFM Custom POI Feedback”