Custom POIs ~ MFM-AES Speed Trap for Garmin GPS
The created cPOI is just for hobby project only, and is to be shared with others.
The Trigger point is set at 1.5 kmh to 2 kmh. It comes in a WAV format.
The WAV voice has been tested with a Nuvi 1350 and found to be working.
For GMXT, only the beep tone can be heard, no voice audio.Caveats, Warranty and Disclaimers:
- The cPOI provided is on "as-is" basis.
- MFM & the author provide no warranty & disclaim liability on any damages whatsoever arising from its use.
- No guarantee is implied as to the accuracy or validity of the exact location.
- Waypoints are placed as accurately as possible and are seen by the Garmin software regardless of traffic direction. Therefore, you will get alerts driving from either direction.
- Please drive responsibly. Do not misuse this POI set.
- By downloading this POI set and installing it in your device, you agree that MFM & the author are not legally or morally responsible for any negative outcomes arising from the misuse of this data.
- The author reserves the right to delete, change, alter or add to the POI set without giving any prior notice to the effect.
- DO NOT use the cPOI if you do not agree to this condition.
Now both you and I know that you are not
planning to violate the traffic laws by going through a Red Light or driving at high speed when you are not supposed to -- so I guess it is to warn you of the area just in case someone in front of you sees the cameras at the last second and slams on their brakes. At least YOU
will be alerted.In Appreciation:Special thanks go to Bro Zamad for his invaluable guidance and assistance.
Credits go to the developers of POILoader and SOX for their products.
Please update and replace your cPOI if you wish to have it.Caveats and Disclaimers apply.For latest update, please go to:viewtopic.php?f=23&t=12828&start=0Please report actual AES camera location discrepancy/offset.