SG Custom POI Download - SG Redlight Cameras

Feedback for our road information and food recommendation POIs

Moderators: wwloon, alharis299, Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our custom POIs
3. NO posting of data copied from other source especially malsingmaps
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
ccplim
Valued Contributor

Re: SG Custom POI Download - SG Redlight Cameras

Postby ccplim » Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:27 pm

255w wrote:Thanks. Do you have one for SG Speed Cameras/Traps?

chaicka wrote:Not yet. It was hard work for CP to release the Red Light Cameras. Speed Cameras will gonna wait but I believe it's under development.

It would help a great deal if the community starts submitting the POIs (in .gdb format).

Thanks bro chaicka for the help in answering this :)

Bro 255w, unless you are talking about those fixed speed cameras that we have at the moment, I am afraid I don't have enough information to come up with a useful list at this moment. :-k

ccplim
Valued Contributor

Postby ccplim » Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:31 pm

tresca wrote:thanks for the effort. btw, any different than stratman Redlight Traffic Cams (v1.7)?

Stratman's Redlight Traffic Cams are meant only for Malaysia while this is purely for Singpore :)

255w
Contributor

Postby 255w » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:10 am

ccplim wrote:Bro 255w, unless you are talking about those fixed speed cameras that we have at the moment, I am afraid I don't have enough information to come up with a useful list at this moment. :-k

i see... Do you know where we can get custom POI for Singapore fixed speed cameras, at least?

BTW, thanks for coming up with the SG Redlight Cameras! It works great :thumbsup:

chaicka
Polygon Mapper

Postby chaicka » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:35 am

255w wrote:
ccplim wrote:Bro 255w, unless you are talking about those fixed speed cameras that we have at the moment, I am afraid I don't have enough information to come up with a useful list at this moment. :-k

i see... Do you know where we can get custom POI for Singapore fixed speed cameras, at least?

BTW, thanks for coming up with the SG Redlight Cameras! It works great :thumbsup:

There is yet to be any release of fixed speed cameras POI for Singapore within MFM. Most, or is it all the POIs released within MFM are for Malaysia.

ccplim
Valued Contributor

Postby ccplim » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:37 pm

255w wrote:i see... Do you know where we can get custom POI for Singapore fixed speed cameras, at least?

Thanks! Glad that the file is useful for you :)

As far as I know, the isn't any standalone version of Singapore speed camera CPOI at this moment. Those that you can find on the web usually consists of alerts for both SG and MY.

mfm88

Postby mfm88 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:20 pm

I thought this is for the Geylang RedLight area Camera meant to catch us ! then can use GPS to siam

Haha , just joking...

Downloaded. Thanks Bro ccplim
心远地自偏,心静自然凉

fruitplus
Polygon Mapper

Postby fruitplus » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:13 pm

:good: bro ccplim!
=D>
Past + Present = Future

top_cat87

Postby top_cat87 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:10 pm

ccplim wrote:
255w wrote:Thanks. Do you have one for SG Speed Cameras/Traps?

chaicka wrote:Not yet. It was hard work for CP to release the Red Light Cameras. Speed Cameras will gonna wait but I believe it's under development.

It would help a great deal if the community starts submitting the POIs (in .gdb format).

Thanks bro chaicka for the help in answering this :)

Bro 255w, unless you are talking about those fixed speed cameras that we have at the moment, I am afraid I don't have enough information to come up with a useful list at this moment. :-k

i tink fixed speed cameras would be useful as well.
for speed camera currently i have the msm loaded and it is extremely irritating as at every overhead bridge on the highway it will warn "mobile speed camera alert".
my gf stays in the east so everytime i go there i past at least 10 overhead bridges from central singapore and thus i will get the voice prompts 20-30 times

i tink a cpoi of fixed speed cameras + HOT spots whr tp like to deploy would be more useful than cramming in every single "potential" tp deployment

ccplim
Valued Contributor

Postby ccplim » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:30 pm

top_cat87 wrote:for speed camera currently i have the msm loaded and it is extremely irritating as at every overhead bridge on the highway it will warn "mobile speed camera alert".
my gf stays in the east so everytime i go there i past at least 10 overhead bridges from central singapore and thus i will get the voice prompts 20-30 times

I understand how you feel about this as I am also staying in the east too :ko: But then, can't really be helped cos those are the few places where they like to 'ambush'.

Creating the alert is easy. The diffcult part is to make it trigger at the right place :) I'll try to see if I can find some time to look into this.

Carz

Postby Carz » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:47 am

Bro ccplim, thanks for sharing. Finally someone started alert poi for sg. I hope to gain the knowledge to help at some point.

I've tried the voiceless version for GMPC but neither "B" and "S" shows the traffic light icon on the map.

I've the same issue with MSM version for Nuvi 2XX & 3XX but not the version for Nuvi 6XX & 7XX.

Has it something to do with unsupported pixel size in GMPC?

Return to “MFM Custom POI Feedback”