Any POI to alert taxis no alight @ CBD?

Feedback for our road information and food recommendation POIs

Moderators: wwloon, alharis299, Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our custom POIs
3. NO posting of data copied from other source especially malsingmaps
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
chrischau

Any POI to alert taxis no alight @ CBD?

Postby chrischau » Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:34 pm

Friends, pls let me know if any POI to alert roads of taxis no alight @ CBD
some of my friends are taxi drivers
Tks

silverbeauty
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Re: Any POI to alert taxis no alight @ CBD?

Postby silverbeauty » Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:56 pm

chrischau wrote:Friends, pls let me know if any POI to alert roads of taxis no alight @ CBD
some of my friends are taxi drivers
Tks

Bro chrischau, currently we do not have this POI.

You may create your own by using Garmin POI loader program which can be downloaded via Garmin Web Site via link below :

http://www8.garmin.com/support/download ... jsp?id=927

POI Loader for Windows allows you to load custom points of interest into your unit. The input files can be downloaded from the internet or you can create your own. With POI Loader for Windows, you can configure the unit to alert you when you are within a certain distance of a point or if you are driving over a certain speed near a point; perfect to warn you about upcoming schools zones and redlight and speed cameras. The unit will also allow you to search for and navigate to the loaded points of interest.

Return to “MFM Custom POI Feedback”