Singapore Map Re-Born?

Archive for previous discussions and feedback which are not relevant currently due to MFM's progress

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

tympg
Senior Mapper

Re: Singapore Map Re-Born?

Postby tympg » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:37 pm

scoobygl wrote:just bought a Legend HCX. Still learning. How can i help. In SG :thumbsup:

If you could start getting tracks around SG, that would be very useful :thumbsup: .
Garmin nüvi 2575R; Garmin eTrex Vista HCx; Android 5.0.1 Phone

SOSweet

Postby SOSweet » Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:59 am

antyong wrote:Cruiser, I will have to bill you for eye treatment expenses if you keep using bold and large fonts :frus:

Dear Admin, bro cruiser understand what old ppl like me prefer : bold and large fonts, can see without glasses.
HEALTHY LIVING :
Eat Less - Salt & Sugar
Do More - Exercise & Good Deeds

antyong (retired)
Site Admin (retired)

Postby antyong (retired) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:42 pm

Bro sosweet, if you are using Firefox, press Ctrl + to make the fonts bigger. Similar command is available for IE. O:)

SOSweet

Postby SOSweet » Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:25 pm

antyong wrote:Bro sosweet, if you are using Firefox, press Ctrl + to make the fonts bigger. Similar command is available for IE. O:)

Tks. Sorry for OT.
HEALTHY LIVING :
Eat Less - Salt & Sugar
Do More - Exercise & Good Deeds

antyong (retired)
Site Admin (retired)

Postby antyong (retired) » Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:52 am

OK, back to topic. Actually there are contributions for SG data from 2 parties :peace:

One is the SG re-map data from Bro Jaguar's team. The other is OngCC's solo effort.

indrapr
Valued Contributor

Postby indrapr » Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:14 am

antyong wrote:OK, back to topic. Actually there are contributions for SG data from 2 parties :peace:
One is the SG re-map data from Bro Jaguar's team. The other is OngCC's solo effort.

Great to hear that. :thumbsup: So which one will be used and when will MFM have its first/initial Singapore tile inside its map? [-o< I understand that the latest version 1.03 released tonight still doesn't cover Singapore yet...

With an initial Singapore map to start to work with, we can start contributing to make it better. \:D/ Right now I'm still confused on how to contribute, don't know where to start... :-?

ajay

Postby ajay » Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:11 am

so u gotta change the site name to MSFM then :D
from Garmin Que for Pocket PC to Garmin Mobile XT for Windows Mobile to Nuvi 205W to Papago M9 for Android & now Garmin Nuvi 2576.

rcmaps
VIP Mapper

Postby rcmaps » Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:08 am

SOSweet wrote:
antyong wrote:Bro sosweet, if you are using Firefox, press Ctrl + to make the fonts bigger. Similar command is available for IE. O:)

Tks. Sorry for OT.

Or, more conveniently, press CTRL+move the middle scroll wheel of your mouse upwards! :-'
http://www.rcmaps.nzopengps.org/
Home of Free auto routing Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, New Zealand Topo, Samoa, Niue Garmin GPS maps

sotongkia

Postby sotongkia » Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:00 pm

jaguar wrote:Bro Jimmy: So sori la... I got new assignment this year and even have no much time at MSM, let alone the excitement here. And and and... one of the re-mapper also migrate to Sydney or Melbourne ? I forgot whwere. -Sigh- I never expected this to turn up this way.... actually, I am now into my 5th pint..... gotta drown some more.. :mrgreen:

Brudder brudder... We started off the remapping using GE... I dun need to be in SG rite ?
And I am waiting for the version 1 of the SG map leh...

Haha.. anyway, its Sydney... Coming down ? I can get you a few pints every day until :ko:

EastMushu
Valued Contributor

Postby EastMushu » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:30 am

Hi Guys,

I have some tracks that was made over the weekend. Just wondering if there is any format in which we must document these tracks?

In the meantime will upload these to 'Other Area' section.

Return to “Archive (Garmin)”