Singapore Map Re-Born?

Archive for previous discussions and feedback which are not relevant currently due to MFM's progress

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

jmleng
Valued Contributor

Singapore Map Re-Born?

Postby jmleng » Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:24 pm

Jag, long time no near/see. Time to round up the boys and get the SIN re-map project going again?

cruiser
Location: NL - Nuvi® 3790 SG/MY, 1490Tv, 775T, 650, 4980 & TTom GO 910 + 950 Live, GO 6000

Re: Singapore Map Re-Born?

Postby cruiser » Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:33 pm

Eh Eh Brudder Jimmy, saya sakit la...... banyak sakit da dalam.... :( Brudder Jag told me he drowning his sorrows now in large pints off that blue/gold can .. what you call it ? Tiger I think... :) Steady brudder.. I think he olso told me. "he will try to group people to get it done. And he said: take his time." becos his busy new travel/work schedule in his new venture .. ha ha !!!
Image ~ Cruiser ~

antyong (retired)
Site Admin (retired)

Postby antyong (retired) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:36 pm

Cruiser, I will have to bill you for eye treatment expenses if you keep using bold and large fonts :frus:

jmleng
Valued Contributor

Postby jmleng » Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:45 pm

Aiya, this is OT lah Ant.
cruiser, bro Jag is always looking for excuses to down a few pints, so nothing new there ..!
Jag, time to get the job finshed now that Singapore is all white space ... island also don't have, how can?

ace
Valued Contributor

Postby ace » Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:49 pm

jmleng wrote:.....Jag, time to get the job finshed now that Singapore is all white space ... island also don't have, how can?

On behalf of Jag....

Wait lah Jmleng, that brewery still have a 3/4 full of Tiger.... Let me drink another 1/2 tank...er..two pint...than I get to work spinning around..okie doki? :mrgreen:

jmleng
Valued Contributor

Postby jmleng » Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:53 pm

ace wrote:On behalf of Jag....

Wait lah Jmleng, that brewery still have a 3/4 full of Tiger.... Let me drink another 1/2 tank...er..two pint...than I get to work spinning around..okie doki? :mrgreen:

That's what we said 9 months ago ... cannot be still drinking what ... at some point must get on with mapping lah .. :tease:

ace
Valued Contributor

Postby ace » Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:59 pm

Most likely rejoinder....

"Today drink Tiger, tomorrow start work." :mrgreen:

jaguar
Valued Contributor

Postby jaguar » Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:03 am

Ouch.. thank you bro cruiser.. you are so kind. I was only speaking to you a few minutes ago and you put my thoughts here.... now I kenna sabo.

bro Antyong: don't fine him la... he is really old man with thick thick spectables la. If you look at all his posts at MSM, he has been consistent in using large and fat fonts. give him a break la. Or else we send him back to 'holland' <-- isn't that a cantonese saying ?

Bro Jimmy: So sori la... I got new assignment this year and even have no much time at MSM, let alone the excitement here. And and and... one of the re-mapper also migrate to Sydney or Melbourne ? I forgot whwere. -Sigh- I never expected this to turn up this way.... actually, I am now into my 5th pint..... gotta drown some more.. :mrgreen:

SatelLite
Valued Contributor

Postby SatelLite » Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:37 pm

The first step to mapping is gathering tracklog right? I am a noob in mapping. :-?

But the least I can do to help now, is to take out my dust-collecting-60CSx and turn it on whenever I drive around. How about that? :-'
GPSMap 60CSx|Nuvi300 TTS|HTC TyTN II MapkingR12|
Celebrating What's Right With The World

:rox: I love this smiley!!!

scoobygl

Postby scoobygl » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:27 pm

just bought a Legend HCX. Still learning. How can i help. In SG :thumbsup:

Return to “Archive (Garmin)”