What should I do with MSM?

Archive for previous discussions and feedback which are not relevant currently due to MFM's progress

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

specat
Valued Contributor

Re: What should I do with MSM?

Postby specat » Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:17 am

Haha... this is some what like choosing Jimmy's KL map or Antyong's KL routable back in the days before MSM even exists. You just have to use both then you will find out which one suits you better.

sabre23t

Postby sabre23t » Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:30 am

specat wrote:Haha... this is some what like choosing Jimmy's KL map or Antyong's KL routable back in the days before MSM even exists. You just have to use both then you will find out which one suits you better.

Ahem, now Antyong will say you are bringing up grandfather's story too. Hehe. :mrgreen:
4SQ, Waze, GMM, MSM, MFM & OSM ;-}

seethoe

Postby seethoe » Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:58 pm

i'll contribute to both actually..... but actually who's the taikoh of MSM now? I prefer the MFM type where everyone benefit from everyone's effort without discrimination. Even those tat did not contribute would contribute by word of mouth and end of the day, everyone benefit... just my 4 cent (inflation liow, no longer 2 cent)
My Photos: http://www.szetophotos.com

SOSweet

Postby SOSweet » Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:59 pm

This is my personal view of MSM.
Lately, the MSM seem to become a forum for someone to boast his educational status and start writing in language that not everybody can understand. To me, it is very rude and disrespectful to other. I don't mind seeing other languages appeared in an English Forum but kept it short. However, our PhD scholar like to write in his preferred language at length over several posts.

Well, if this trend continue, I may consider to stop participating in MSM anymore.
HEALTHY LIVING :
Eat Less - Salt & Sugar
Do More - Exercise & Good Deeds

izani
Valued Contributor

Postby izani » Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:18 pm

I'm not doing much now... just login as passive reader only. Too bz.

sabelt
Polygon Mapper

Postby sabelt » Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:24 pm

SOSweet wrote:This is my personal view of MSM.
Lately, the MSM seem to become a forum for someone to boast his educational status and start writing in language that not everybody can understand. To me, it is very rude and disrespectful to other. I don't mind seeing other languages appeared in an English Forum but kept it short. However, our PhD scholar like to write in his preferred language at length over several posts.

Well, if this trend continue, I may consider to stop participating in MSM anymore.

Who leh? My england also not so good... :mrgreen:

jaguar
Valued Contributor

Postby jaguar » Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:23 pm

eh eh eh bro sweet.. take it easy ya ? Open forum is like that one la.... you can't control who says what.. it is like one man's meat is another's poison... who knows ? there may be brothers/sistas offended by my jokes here and also say "if this trend continue, i may consider to stop partipating in MFM anymore" :-?

Relax la.... cheers... and happy hari raya... please come to my open house. I live at 30 Potong Jalan, Singapore 224345

singawon
Valued Contributor

Postby singawon » Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:28 pm

Then you write somethings that they dun understand lor... :mrgreen:
Flood them with our singlish(also international well know)..... :lol:

Aiya...high education and hi kow luck people talk hi kow luck thing, let them be lor, we sit back and watch the show more fun mah... :tease:
诸恶莫作 众善奉行 自净其意 是诸佛教

apisfires
Location: MELAKA NEGERI BERSEJARAH- ARAU PERLIS INDERA KAYANGAN (Garmin XT S60)

Postby apisfires » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:51 pm

haiya brother...
every nation have their slang... :ko:
like malaysia n singapore...
in singapore know be singlish :peace:
in malaysia is bahasa rojak... :peace:
at MSM and MFM is same people too...
i hope u can understand...
PLEASE CONTRIBUTE AAAA, WE ALL HAVE FREE MAP NOW!!!!! ITS EASY ONLY,
ALL 4 ONE ONE 4 ALL

sangbadut

Postby sangbadut » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:32 am

Just wondering , how bout our contribution there at MSM?Can it been post here again? :-k

Return to “Archive (Garmin)”