Hi All Nokia (GPS Model) User, Nokia Sports Tracker Supported phones S60 v3.0 & S60 v3.1:
(N71, N73, N75, N77, N80, N91, N92, N93, N93i, E50, E62, E65, E70, 3250, 5500 Sport)
(N76, N81, N81 8Gb, E51, 5700, 6110 Navigator, 6120, 6121, 6290)
(N82, N95 8Gb)
(N78, N96, 6210 Navigator, 6220 classic)Nokia Sport Tracker Download HereInfo from Bro becora Nokia Sports Tracker for S60 5th Edition (5800 Xpress Music, Nokia N97)PS: Choose the right the model because There few different symbian s60 version
After download copy it to phone SD Card.Then you just need to follow below, then you can have 1sec track log (recommended Track log for mapping)
NTS export GPX.jpgGPSBabel Download Here
1. >>> Input File Please choice "GPX XML
2. Look for the GPX File you have copy in PC
3. >>> Output File Please choice "Garmin MapSource - gdb
4. enter the file name you want, example [place you track & date] (sikamat Tmn Ampangan Jaya 07july06)
5. Trick "Track" then click " let's go"
6. click "ok". Now you have done it.
7. Open the file in MapSource and put waypoints for road name & Other POIs.
8. DONE ALL. You can contribute it now !!!
9. To check satellite signal reception in N82 (others I not sure same or not)
Menu > Tools > Connectivity > GPS Data > Navigation > Option > Satellite status
for MapSource part Please refer to How to contribute POIs & Track by using Garmin Mapsource