continued from previous post...
9. You have actually started recording the moment you pressed (8) just now. Press (9) to STOP recording.
10. Once you stop recording, you will be brought back to 'Logging Control' page. Press/Hold (10) [= Return] to return to the Main Screen.
So where are the recorded files?
1. They are stored, but hidden, in the main memory of the nüvi, here: x:/.System/Logs/gpx with a filename like 20120325_074844.gpx.
2. The first 8 characters of the filename is the date of the recording, the last 6 characters is the time of the start of the recording using UTC=0. Just add 8 hours if you're at UTC +8 (i.e. for Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei).
3. The timestamp of the tracks also uses UTC=0.
End of Instructions. Have fun...