Currently, Papago X2/X3 navigator able to record tracklogs and view it in GPS device only. The tracklogs are saved in binary format files (*.bin) under the [Papago S/W folder]\MagaNaviser\. Some X3 versions allow users to export the recorded tracklogs to kml format and view it in Google Earth. This will prohibit and cause inconvenient for Papago users to contribute tracklogs to MFM as the mappers only accept tracklogs in gpx and gdb formats.
A tracklog converter, bin2gpx
is developed for converting Papago X2/X3 tracklogs to gpx files. With this tracklog converter, the Papago users can continue support and contribute their tracklogs to MFM.
How to use this converter:
1) Run the converter, bin2gpx.exe.
2) Search for Papago tracklog (*.bin).
3) Select and double-click the tracklog to commence the conversion process.
4) A gpx file will be created in the same folder where the Papago tracklog saved.
1) Able to convert Papago X2/X3 tracklog (*.bin) to gpx format with time, latitude and longitude information.
2) gpx file created is compatible with GPSMapEdit and MapSource.