Sharkteef's Mini Garage Sales

Place where members can trade their old stuffs

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is for trading of old stuffs only. NO selling of new products
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. This forum is for trading of used/open box items only. NO selling of new products
8. Malfreemaps.com (MFM) is not responsible for any transactions. Neither will MFM mediate in any dispute. Buy/sell at your own risk!
sharkteef
Valued Contributor

Sharkteef's Mini Garage Sales

Postby sharkteef » Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:48 pm

Dear MFM members,

Before i post this in my usual forum, i thought i'd like to try out and "test water" in here first. I am currently selling some of my old stuff away for a purpose which i will state below.

Altec Lansing FX 6021
Age of Item: 1 year
Selling price: Offer me (bought at RM700+)
Warranty: None
Condition: Like New
Description: 2.1 system, crisp clear audio with alot of ooomph.

Mine:
The subwoofer
18032009317.jpg

The sattelite
18032009318.jpg

The height for comparison, its almost as tall as my desktop pc.
18032009319.jpg

Reason for selling:
Got my 7.1 JBL already.

Proceeds from the following items will go to charity. I am purchasing wheelchairs to be given out and distributed via SAU SENG LUM temple.
Location of temple can be found: http://wikimapia.org/#lat=3.0854084&lon ... pj%20state (i think....i take for granted that i always know the road heading there so i dont bother marking down the location via gps. will do it next time)
I will not accept any cash donations nor will i accept any monetary forms without the person receiving anything. If you wish to donate cash, please proceed directly there.
I will however accept wheelchairs that you formerly own or formerly purchased to be given away as donation. If you wish to purchase a wheelchair (or for the wealthier; a dialysis machine) and given as donation i will be more than happy to accept that. Donations are given anonymously. That is how i work. If you feel that you deserve some credit, please donate on your own. I will get the temple's number one of these days together with co-ordinates of the puchong branch and the old town branch.

Glass table & Chairs

Age of Items: 4 years
Selling Price: Offer Me (Purchased at RM 800 per table and RM 1400 per chair)
Condition: Table like new, got 1 small scratch and the center piece on both glass table is thrown away long long long ago. Chairs are semi bucket seats which are good for your body posture still in good condition.
Extra description: 2 glass tables and 2 chairs. not sold separately.
Additional note: Because this is for funding charity , i will personally deliver to your doorstep as long as within PJ/KL.

Imported Italian Glass Table X2 units
Multi purpose glass table in which u can see is the same height as my desktop, holds my keyboard, my 22" screen, my mouse and alot of junk. Able to withstand up to 60kg's of weight.
There is a small un-noticeable scratch on one of em due to my rough handling of my mouse while gaming.

Customed my semi-bucket seats and welded 360 degree rollers on them. Perfect height for the tables.
Welded 360 degree rollers on both chairs. Welded these personally. Good for people with bad back as it retains your body posture ergonomically.

Reason for selling:
Enlarging the donation capacity in hopes of buying more wheelchairs.

JXD PMP (portable media player)

Age of item: 4 years
Selling price: Offer Me. (purchased at RM 650 so offer me below RM 100 also i take)
Model: JXD 680
Condition: Like New (even the original screen protector is still on it)
Description: Internal 512MB memory, SD card slot for more expansion, Internal speaker, Some preloaded games, a calender, able to read .mp3 .mp4 .jpg .bmp .asf and many more. Has tv output and of course headphones output. Built in mic as well. SD card goes up to 2GB. any higher cannot read liao.

Package details:
Main charger
USB secondary charger
Tv out cables from 3.5mm to RCA's

Headphones not included, Sd card not included, box i threw away long ago together with the receipt. Not like can claim since i bought it when i was in Kunming China.
Cable connector not included because it is the standard micro usb jack. (same as your portable hdd and some nokia/samsung phones and some cameras)

PMP

Selling price: Offer Me. (purchased at RM 650 so offer me below RM 100 also i take)
Description: Internal 512MB memory, SD card slot for more expansion, Internal speaker, Some preloaded games, a calender, able to read .mp3 .mp4 .jpg .bmp .asf and many more. Has tv output and of course headphones output. Built in mic as well. SD card goes up to 2GB. any higher cannot read liao.

Package details:
Main charger
USB secondary charger

Headphones not included, Sd card not included, box i threw away long ago together with the receipt. Not like can claim since i bought it when i was in Kunming China.
Cable connector not included because it is the standard micro usb jack. (same as your portable hdd and some nokia/samsung phones and some cameras)

more info can be found: http://www.jxd.cc/

Reason for selling:
Enlarging the donations towards the wheelchair funds.

Method of dealing: COD or cheque.

will post more stuff to sell later. i currently have enough funds to purchase 30 wheelchairs. i sacrificed my 08's bonus for this. alot of my friends have also parted with their bonuses to combine with me. My target is around 50 pieces of wheelchair. These wheelchairs will be distributed upon the discretion of the temple. whether it be to old folks homes, or to hospitals, or to the beautiful gate society in ss2.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I truly appreciate it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fauzee
Polygon Mapper

Re: Sharkteef's Mini Garage Sales

Postby fauzee » Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:24 pm

sharkteef wrote:Dear MFM members,

Before i post this in my usual forum, i thought i'd like to try out and "test water" in here first. I am currently selling some of my old stuff away for a purpose which i will state below.

Altec Lansing FX 6021
Age of Item: 1 year
Selling price: Offer me (bought at RM700+)
Condition: Like New
Description: 2.1 system, crisp clear audio with alot of ooomph.

Mine:
The subwoofer
18032009317.jpg

The sattelite
18032009318.jpg

The height for comparison, its almost as tall as my desktop pc.
18032009319.jpg

Reason for selling:
Got my 7.1 JBL already.

Proceeds from the following items will go to charity. I am purchasing wheelchairs to be given out and distributed via SAU SENG LUM temple.
Location of temple can be found: http://wikimapia.org/#lat=3.0854084&lon ... pj%20state (i think....i take for granted that i always know the road heading there so i dont bother marking down the location via gps. will do it next time)
I will not accept any cash donations nor will i accept any monetary forms without the person receiving anything. If you wish to donate cash, please proceed directly there.
I will however accept wheelchairs that you formerly own or formerly purchased to be given away as donation. If you wish to purchase a wheelchair (or for the wealthier; a dialysis machine) and given as donation i will be more than happy to accept that. Donations are given anonymously. That is how i work. If you feel that you deserve some credit, please donate on your own. I will get the temple's number one of these days together with co-ordinates of the puchong branch and the old town branch.

Glass table & Chairs

Age of Items: 4 years
Selling Price: Offer Me (Purchased at RM 800 per table and RM 1400 per chair)
Condition: Table like new, got 1 small scratch and the center piece on both glass table is thrown away long long long ago. Chairs are semi bucket seats which are good for your body posture still in good condition.
Extra description: 2 glass tables and 2 chairs. not sold separately.
Additional note: Because this is for funding charity , i will personally deliver to your doorstep as long as within PJ/KL.

Imported Italian Glass Table X2 units
Multi purpose glass table in which u can see is the same height as my desktop, holds my keyboard, my 22" screen, my mouse and alot of junk. Able to withstand up to 60kg's of weight.
There is a small un-noticeable scratch on one of em due to my rough handling of my mouse while gaming.

Customed my semi-bucket seats and welded 360 degree rollers on them. Perfect height for the tables.
Welded 360 degree rollers on both chairs. Welded these personally. Good for people with bad back as it retains your body posture ergonomically.

Reason for selling:
Enlarging the donation capacity in hopes of buying more wheelchairs.

JXD PMP (portable media player)

Package details:
Main charger
USB secondary charger

PMP

Package details:
Main charger
USB secondary charger

more info can be found: http://www.jxd.cc/

Reason for selling:
Enlarging the donations towards the wheelchair funds.

Method of dealing: COD or cheque.

will post more stuff to sell later. i currently have enough funds to purchase 30 wheelchairs. i sacrificed my 08's bonus for this. alot of my friends have also parted with their bonuses to combine with me. My target is around 50 pieces of wheelchair. These wheelchairs will be distributed upon the discretion of the temple. whether it be to old folks homes, or to hospitals, or to the beautiful gate society in ss2.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I truly appreciate it.

Hei Bro..Just go to Mudah.com.my or Lelong.com.my and register your product here..not only MFM can buy..but million peoples... :peace: :peace: :peace: :$gone: :$gone: :$gone: :$gone:
~Lost Is Nothing~
...PLEASE INSTALL THE LATEST MAPS BEFORE DOIN' SOMETHIN'...

ajay

Postby ajay » Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:33 pm

very noble cause bro =D>
from Garmin Que for Pocket PC to Garmin Mobile XT for Windows Mobile to Nuvi 205W to Papago M9 for Android & now Garmin Nuvi 2576.

sharkteef
Valued Contributor

Postby sharkteef » Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:37 pm

@fauzee - i normally do my tradings in lowyatnet garage sales, but i wanted this to be a first for MFM members. like i said, just testing market.

anyway i didnt post any of my stuff elsewhere yet, so i'll give it a few days to see how it goes. if there are no recepients, then i'll move this on to my usual forum. as of now i will only advertise this here. after few days i'll delete this on my own and move it back to lowyatnet.

fauzee
Polygon Mapper

Postby fauzee » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:06 am

sharkteef wrote:@fauzee - i normally do my tradings in lowyatnet garage sales, but i wanted this to be a first for MFM members. like i said, just testing market.

anyway i didnt post any of my stuff elsewhere yet, so i'll give it a few days to see how it goes. if there are no recepients, then i'll move this on to my usual forum. as of now i will only advertise this here. after few days i'll delete this on my own and move it back to lowyatnet.

oohh yaa..very nice bro..i love it..now MFM not just GPS forum..it all about Friendships...Business...etc and the important thing is MFM now better than The SuCk one...MXM... :rox: :rox: :$gone: :$gone: :$gone:
~Lost Is Nothing~
...PLEASE INSTALL THE LATEST MAPS BEFORE DOIN' SOMETHIN'...

pauchai
Regional Mapper

Postby pauchai » Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:08 pm

bro sharkteef,
Envy you lar........ =P~
Nice setup you have there for gaming, surfing and GPSing..... :thumbsup:
http://www.facebook.com/xuandefengshui

dhomnirhahs

Postby dhomnirhahs » Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:25 pm

nice item you have there ..

ps .. how much 4 the table?

sharkteef
Valued Contributor

Postby sharkteef » Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:59 pm

dhomnirhahs wrote:nice item you have there ..

ps .. how much 4 the table?

up to you to offer. i've already pledged these items up for donation and will collect your money to be added towards my wheelchair fund raising.
in other words think of it as u're donating and getting something back in return.

sharkteef
Valued Contributor

Postby sharkteef » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:28 am

all my items published have been sold.
i've raised RM 1400 from those items and is sufficient for me to purchase 1 additional wheelchair. i will post more items later.

Thanks for your support.

dhomnirhahs

Postby dhomnirhahs » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:43 am

i'm a little late .. sob .. sob

but congrats to you .. :peace:

Return to “Garage Sales”