Garmin GPS Junkyard Store

Place where members can trade their old stuffs

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is for trading of old stuffs only. NO selling of new products
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. This forum is for trading of used/open box items only. NO selling of new products
8. Malfreemaps.com (MFM) is not responsible for any transactions. Neither will MFM mediate in any dispute. Buy/sell at your own risk!
cruiser
Location: NL - Nuvi® 3790 SG/MY, 1490Tv, 775T, 650, 4980 & TTom GO 910 + 950 Live, GO 6000

Re: Garmin GPS Junkyard Store

Postby cruiser » Wed May 13, 2009 7:18 pm

SOSweet wrote:Bro Cruiser, which is which ? Free or Pay(pal) ? Free, =D> I want :mrgreen:

Smallish items can give away la... NAP to exchange with friendship. But if item is still "hot" and is worthwhile... PayPal option is suggested for providing convenience altho not obligated if one has no PP. PAP aka Pay and Personal handover is ok too. :mrgreen:
Image ~ Cruiser ~

kiwitan

WTS : 14 month old Garmin Nuvi 205w from Eastgear

Postby kiwitan » Fri May 15, 2009 2:09 pm

Selling at S$50

Preloaded with Jerome-MalSingMaps from Eastgear. Free updates
Come with box & proof of purchase
User manual
Memory Card

Unit is working but the LCD is cracked as it was poked too hard while i was driving using a pen. Repair at Eastgear will cost $110.

Pls sell correct at Sturdee Road along Jalan Besar if intersected. 5 min away from Eastgear office only.

han2705

Re: WTS : 14 month old Garmin Nuvi 205w from Eastgear

Postby han2705 » Sun May 17, 2009 8:46 pm

kiwitan wrote:Selling at S$50

Preloaded with Jerome-MalSingMaps from Eastgear. Free updates
Come with box & proof of purchase
User manual
Memory Card

Unit is working but the LCD is cracked as it was poked too hard while i was driving using a pen. Repair at Eastgear will cost $110.

Pls sell correct at Sturdee Road along Jalan Besar if intersected. 5 min away from Eastgear office only.

chk ur pm u got mail
guided by NUVI 250 & 200w powered by MFM that rocks

dvpro

Postby dvpro » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:38 pm

moeyhc wrote:Hi simonysc,

The Nuvi 350 speaker should be the same as my 300. These are standard small round low profile 8 Ohms speaker. Let me know if you have found it. Else, I'll try to source it for you here in Pg and get it to you on my next trip down to Ipoh...cheers!

simonysc wrote:Bro moeyhc, the diameter is 35mm and the height is 3mm.

Bro MoeyHC, any news about Nuvi300 speaker replacement? My friend's Nuvi310 also needs one of these.
I take everything in moderation, including moderation.

moeyhc
Valued Contributor
Location: Penang - Nuvi 300, 205W, 2575RLM, M1200, M1000B/C, Papago N1

Postby moeyhc » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:03 pm

Yes indeed I have news from Bro simonysc that he found the speaker. :thumbsup:

Quote:-
"hi bro moeyhc, last sunday i went to kl lowyat plaza. bought the speaker of the exact size. it is for use with walkie-talkie. so no need to buy for me. thank you.
&
it's 8 ohm. specially for walkie-talkie. only RM12."

So PM bro simonysc for the shop name... hope this helps.
Common Sense Is Not Common.

dvpro

Postby dvpro » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:10 pm

moeyhc wrote:Yes indeed I have news from Bro simonysc that he found the speaker. :thumbsup:

Quote:-
"hi bro moeyhc, last sunday i went to kl lowyat plaza. bought the speaker of the exact size. it is for use with walkie-talkie. so no need to buy for me. thank you.
&
it's 8 ohm. specially for walkie-talkie. only RM12."

So PM bro simonysc for the shop name... hope this helps.

Thanks for the feedback. Will PM him right away.
I take everything in moderation, including moderation.

coolerbok
Valued Contributor

Postby coolerbok » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:00 pm

Following surgery and transplant between my 310 and 360, I now have a spare 310 screen that works.

Fancheng, you were looking for one earlier on. Are you still in need of one? I shall hold it for you in the meantime - no charge..... you can buy beers for bros moeyhc, silverbeauty and me if and when we meet at some GG. It is fragile and I am not sure posting is the best idea. Please let me know if you need it.

doraemon
Polygon Mapper

Postby doraemon » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:06 pm

My nuvi 310 lost its satellite connection after power it on for about 5 ~ 10 minutes.

After diagnose by bro hcMoey, he do not know what is the faulty part. But confirm the antenna is ok. Any one would like to sell his main board?

coolerbok
Valued Contributor

Postby coolerbok » Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:50 pm

doraemon,

Sorry man. Already passed the main board on. It was the Oz 310 with TTS and Oz map on board, minus bluetooth lah.

Hope you find a replacement soon.

Cheers.

fancheng
Senior Mapper

Postby fancheng » Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:56 pm

coolerbok wrote:Following surgery and transplant between my 310 and 360, I now have a spare 310 screen that works.

Fancheng, you were looking for one earlier on. Are you still in need of one? I shall hold it for you in the meantime - no charge..... you can buy beers for bros moeyhc, silverbeauty and me if and when we meet at some GG. It is fragile and I am not sure posting is the best idea. Please let me know if you need it.

Yes I need it. :peace: [-o< \:D/ :prayer: =P~ Thank You very much Bro coolerbok.

Return to “Garage Sales”