Unable searched through Pois

Changi Ferry Terminal
30 Nicoll Drive
N01 22.375 E104 00.425

Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal
50 Tanah Merah Ferry Road
N01 18.872 E103 59.323

Thanks! - SotongKia
we don't know what we've got until we lose it, we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

sotongkia

Re: POIs for Singapore 2009 - April~June

Postby sotongkia » Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:19 pm

epi wrote:

V.155

This small portion of map is not updated yet. Hope to see being updated soon in the coming release version.
Thanks.

Bro, I have had a few files with duplicates of this area and a few other areas as well..
I have just updated these POIs and you will see them up in the next map updates (including some duplicates and changes in SGH.)

Apologize that I cannot get everyone's POIs up immediately after you post because right now there are many files with large POI numbers in them, some hundreds plus, in my queue.

I search Streetdirectory and Yellowpages, for their full address and phone number. And sometimes names are not found, I have to google and sort through the different website. This is to provide our maps and POIs with useful information as much as possible.

Only POIs that I do not include phone numbers are things like Car Parks, MRT Stations, Cold Storage, NTUC Fairprice, 7-11, Kopitiam, ATMs, or commercial buildings with many tenants. Others, I will try until I can't find them, then I will put them in without the info.

It would speed up the process a lot if such info are already in the comments of the POIs. If not, it is still OK to post them, I will hunt for these info...

I will try my best to keep up with you guys..
Thanks and Keep 'em coming !

sotongkia

Postby sotongkia » Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:21 pm

epi wrote:
epi wrote:V.1.53
Detail POI map for Singapore Polytechnic.
See attached file.

Thanks! - SotongKia

V.1.55
The SP map is not yet been updated. The map may not be useful in the sense or too much in details. You may selectively update those important one.
Thanks.

I just finished added these last night. You will see them up in the next map update..

epi
Valued Contributor

Postby epi » Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:43 pm

sotongkia wrote:
epi wrote:

V.155

This small portion of map is not updated yet. Hope to see being updated soon in the coming release version.
Thanks.

Bro, I have had a few files with duplicates of this area and a few other areas as well..
I have just updated these POIs and you will see them up in the next map updates (including some duplicates and changes in SGH.)

Apologize that I cannot get everyone's POIs up immediately after you post because right now there are many files with large POI numbers in them, some hundreds plus, in my queue.

I search Streetdirectory and Yellowpages, for their full address and phone number. And sometimes names are not found, I have to google and sort through the different website. This is to provide our maps and POIs with useful information as much as possible.

Only POIs that I do not include phone numbers are things like Car Parks, MRT Stations, Cold Storage, NTUC Fairprice, 7-11, Kopitiam, ATMs, or commercial buildings with many tenants. Others, I will try until I can't find them, then I will put them in without the info.

It would speed up the process a lot if such info are already in the comments of the POIs. If not, it is still OK to post them, I will hunt for these info...

Bro,
Thanks for your many good works done for MFM. Cheer for your hard work done.
Appreciated.
Thanks.

e38400

Postby e38400 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:06 pm

V1.55

POI around Pasir Panjang.

Thanks ! - SotongKia
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

epi
Valued Contributor

Postby epi » Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:09 pm

v.1.55
Checked through the poi to search for all junior colleges in S'pore. Found some are still missing to be included.Below are the junior colleges cannot be searched through by pois. Please verified and to be included.
See attached file.

Thanks ! - SotongKia

duke17
Champion Polygon Mapper
Champion Polygon Mapper

Postby duke17 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:32 pm

sotongkia wrote:
epi wrote:

V.155

Thanks.

=D> =D> =D> :good: :prayer:
Garmin Montana 650; Nuvi 2575RLM; BMW Navigator V; Nuvi 205; Garmin Edge 1000; mfm

MFMnoobie

Postby MFMnoobie » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:55 pm

sotongkia wrote:
........I search Streetdirectory and Yellowpages, .....

......I will try my best to keep up with you guys..

:prayer: :good: :thumbsup: =D> :tq:

duke17
Champion Polygon Mapper
Champion Polygon Mapper

Postby duke17 » Fri May 01, 2009 9:08 am

V.1.55

POIs and Addresses around Singapore East ..Changi Ferry Terminal
:tq:

Thanks ! - SotongKia
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Garmin Montana 650; Nuvi 2575RLM; BMW Navigator V; Nuvi 205; Garmin Edge 1000; mfm

duke17
Champion Polygon Mapper
Champion Polygon Mapper

Postby duke17 » Fri May 01, 2009 9:10 am

duke17 wrote:Tai Sing Industrial Estate

Names of Buildings with Address and Postal Codes

:peace:

sotongkia, Did you miss this one? :tq:

Return to “SG Archives”