Singapore - Feedback (Q3 2009)

Moderators: Chuah, Moderators, Regional Mappers

manz07

Re: Singapore - Feedback (Q3 2009)

Postby manz07 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:28 pm

MFM1.73

Road (shown as route) should be correctly named as Woodlands "Lane" and not "Line"

Done! 142 - OngCC
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hylee

Postby hylee » Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:03 am

There seems to be a routing problem from Olive Road onto Thomson Road, where the routing is going by a very indirect route. The traffic light junction seems to not connect properly across. In addition, the alley in front of Hawaii landscape is a one way street from Thomson Road to Olive Road. you cannot drive down the road in the direction that is shown.

Done! 142 - OngCC
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Pel

Postby Pel » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:07 am

Spotted this error along Upper Thomson Road...

The "Pai Hai Sheng Mu Fa Miao" should be further up the road (a small building next to the road junction).

Currently, the building wrongly marked as being the temple should be "OCBC Thomson" instead.

Also, there is a open-air carpark nearby. Maybe you like to include in the map as well.

Done! 142 - OngCC

rroseli

Postby rroseli » Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:28 pm

Hi Bro Ong,
Can you help to check for this route. I am travelling from Land transport Authority (Sin Ming Drive) to Star Automotive centre (Portsdown Road). On mapsource, it show the correct route as shown on route 1 (magenta) in my attachment. But when I travel in my car, it actually direct me to the route as shown in route 2 & 3 (Yellow) I drawn. On my journey, when I was travelling along farrer road to queensway, the gps ask me to turn right on queensway secondary when there was no direction from my gps to exit left when the road i was travelling is a tunnel. Further up the journey, the gps ask me to turn right and enter AYE and make a exit left at north buona vista and make a turn back to aye to star automotive center. Thank you.

Shifted the POI, please check again on next release - OngCC
If there is a road, I wll travel on it. If there is no road, I will make one for myself.

kb27
Valued Contributor

Postby kb27 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:16 pm

Route from Ang Mo Kio Ave 1 to New Tech Park, it is not possible to go via the condo...like a shortcut

The correct route should be to Lorong Chuan and entry from there.

Fixed! 142 - OngCC

ccplim
Valued Contributor

Postby ccplim » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:21 pm

I remember reading in one of the posting and one bro has mentioned about POI icon showing up on wrong position.

I happened to came across a few recently so I thought I'll just feedback here. However, I am not sure how is this going to be correct since it only seem to happen on the Nuvis.

V1.73
Referring to the picture below, the Shell icon is showing up on the wrong side of the road while it is displaying correctly on my other devices.

I just simulated with nuvi 205W, the shell icon shown correctly... - OngCC

harry

Postby harry » Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:16 pm

v1.73

I was travelling along Jurong Town Hall Road (from AYE towards Jurong East), when turning RIGHT into Jurong East Central, the display and the voice prompt say "Science Centre Road."

This is wrong. If I turn LEFT at the juction, then it is Science Centre Road, but to the RIGHT it is Jurong East Central.

Done! 143 - OngCC

Zeus73

Postby Zeus73 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:38 pm

With reference to Singapore v1.41.

A section of Alley at Tech Whye Lane is one-way only, in the direction which I have highlighted.

Done! 143 - OngCC

uranium2k

Postby uranium2k » Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:45 pm

Hi,

Would like to share that an alley leading to the HDB flats from Woodlands Ave 1 is missing. I have roughly marked the missing roads in green on the image.

Done! 143 - OngCC

rroseli

Postby rroseli » Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:12 am

rroseli wrote:Hi Bro Ong,
Can you help to check for this route. I am travelling from Land transport Authority (Sin Ming Drive) to Star Automotive centre (Portsdown Road). On mapsource, it show the correct route as shown on route 1 (magenta) in my attachment. But when I travel in my car, it actually direct me to the route as shown in route 2 & 3 (Yellow) I drawn. On my journey, when I was travelling along farrer road to queensway, the gps ask me to turn right on queensway secondary when there was no direction from my gps to exit left when the road i was travelling is a tunnel. Further up the journey, the gps ask me to turn right and enter AYE and make a exit left at north buona vista and make a turn back to aye to star automotive center. Thank you.

Shifted the POI, please check again on next release - OngCC

Thanks Bro Ong. Will feedback.
If there is a road, I wll travel on it. If there is no road, I will make one for myself.

Return to “SG Archives”