Petrol Stations in Sgp

Moderators: Chuah, Moderators, Regional Mappers

bisaro

Re: Petrol Stations in Sgp

Postby bisaro » Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:18 am

Okay, completed Esso Stations for the NORTH Region of Singapore according to the official exxonmobil site; some of them are old Mobil Stations.

The final file would be named Esso-Stations-Singapore.

Another matter, I tried to load the custom icons according to Bro singawon's method but it did not appear in the Map Source.... strange.

Thanks! - SotongKia
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mfm - Many Friendly Maniacs.

singawon
Valued Contributor

Postby singawon » Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:35 am

bisaro wrote:Another matter, I tried to load the custom icons according to Bro singawon's method but it did not appear in the Map Source.... strange.

You may have missed certain step, ensure you have save your picture in bitmap, copy n paste to the Mygarmin/Custom Waypoint Symbols folder.

In this folder,there are nine icons named 000 to 009,you have to delete a few(i think it only allow nine custom icon), after pasting your customed icon here, rename it to a 3 digit nos file as what the origin did.

also,your custom icon file size should be around 14k.

Hope this help.
诸恶莫作 众善奉行 自净其意 是诸佛教

bisaro

Postby bisaro » Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:41 pm

singawon wrote:
bisaro wrote:Another matter, I tried to load the custom icons according to Bro singawon's method but it did not appear in the Map Source.... strange.

You may have missed certain step, ensure you have save your picture in bitmap, copy n paste to the Mygarmin/Custom Waypoint Symbols folder.

In this folder,there are nine icons named 000 to 009,you have to delete a few(i think it only allow nine custom icon), after pasting your customed icon here, rename it to a 3 digit nos file as what the origin did.

also,your custom icon file size should be around 14k.

Hope this help.

Just checked the Net and found that it is a bug in the latest MS version. It was suggested to downgrade to v6.137 and it works perfectly though the map is now sucky looking. LOL!
mfm - Many Friendly Maniacs.

Return to “SG Archives”