Track to LKM Kunak, Jalan Tingkayu

Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Sabah, Sarawak & Brunei. Mapper: tympg, alyem, shideen

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our maps
3. NO posting of data copied from other source especially malsingmaps
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
myababil

Track to LKM Kunak, Jalan Tingkayu

Postby myababil » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:20 pm

I think I post track to Lembaga Koko Malaysia, Kunak yesterday but its gone from here. Anyone can tell me why?. Is it anything wrong with my map/track please....I just trying to improve our mfm maps but frankly I do not know how. I just sent track which I recorded form my 76Csx. Is there any other way to subcribe the maps here? Anyway I"ll send once again and please comment what wrong with the track..
Way To Lkm Final.gdb
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

edchuang (retired)
Regional Mapper (retired)
Location: Shah Alam (GMXT+i-Blue747 Logger, Holux GPSmile62 Pro)

Re: Track to LKM Kunak, Jalan Tingkayu

Postby edchuang (retired) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:29 pm

myababil wrote:I think I post track to Lembaga Koko Malaysia, Kunak yesterday but its gone from here. Anyone can tell me why?. Is it anything wrong with my map/track please....I just trying to improve our mfm maps but frankly I do not know how. I just sent track which I recorded form my 76Csx. Is there any other way to subcribe the maps here? Anyway I"ll send once again and please comment what wrong with the track..
Way To Lkm Final.gdb

Hi Bro myababi,

Nothing wrong with your contribution. I shifted your post to Sabah feedback Here so that our Sabah mapper could pick it up faster.

:tq: :good:

myababil

Postby myababil » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:43 am

Ok thank you. Really happy to hear that. I will come down to kunak after hari raya and hope can do tracking in kunak town and send it to mfm.

fancheng
Senior Mapper

Postby fancheng » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:45 am

myababil wrote:I think I post track to Lembaga Koko Malaysia, Kunak yesterday but its gone from here. Anyone can tell me why?. Is it anything wrong with my map/track please....I just trying to improve our mfm maps but frankly I do not know how. I just sent track which I recorded form my 76Csx. Is there any other way to subcribe the maps here? Anyway I"ll send once again and please comment what wrong with the track..
Way To Lkm Final.gdb

Very sorry mybabil, I have overlook your post, I will done by this week. :oops: :prayer:

:good: :tq: updated v1.04

Return to “East Malaysia & Brunei Map Feedback”