Any binocular user?

Discussions on cameras, handphones, torchlights and your other hobbies

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. Remain on topic. Discussions on gadgets only
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
sakura
Contributor

Re: Any binocular user?

Postby sakura » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:43 pm

I just want to tell my experience with binocular.
It happen on 1992. On that time I still young and naughty.
Me & friends, use binocular for skodeng activity. =P~
I can't remember what brand of that binocular, made in Russia, very good one. Bought from my friend, he now one of the owner of Langkawi ferries, and one of his ferry burnt recently if you remember.

Ok. The story is, from the distance of 400 meters, we skodeng 1 couple, they bathing between some rocks in the sea, 50 meters from beach. They joking and ehem ehem (light one only) on the rock. They are also using the buoy. While using the bouy, they joking and accidentally the boyfriend pushed his girlfriend down. After 10 seconds, he panicked because his girlfriend did not come up. He dive to find his girlfriend but fail. Now he look more panic. :shock: Dive again and again, again and again, and at last he also not come up.

What can we do? We are to far from location and it happen too fast and unpredictable.

Both of them dead, suffocated on that evening. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Their bodies were found by a team of police and firefighters divers.

Since that day no more skodeng. [-X
Current Project Area: Offline
...she stood there in the shadows and waited for me...

alharis299
Champion Polygon Mapper
Champion Polygon Mapper

Postby alharis299 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:51 pm

sky90 wrote:alharris299

great feeling to c jupiter's moon, isnt it :thumbsup: hv u tried to c the moon's shadow on jupiter?

yes, sky90,

I was able to view Jupiter's Moon named IO because IO is relatively close to the Jupiter and it's easy to spot it.

:peace:

alharis299
Champion Polygon Mapper
Champion Polygon Mapper

Postby alharis299 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:56 pm

sakura wrote:I just want to tell my experience with binocular.
It happen on 1992. On that time I still young and naughty.
Me & friends, use binocular for skodeng activity. =P~
I can't remember what brand of that binocular, made in Russia, very good one. Bought from my friend, he now one of the owner of Langkawi ferries, and one of his ferry burnt recently if you remember.

Ok. The story is, from the distance of 400 meters, we skodeng 1 couple, they bathing between some rocks in the sea, 50 meters from beach. They joking and ehem ehem (light one only) on the rock. They are also using the buoy. While using the bouy, they joking and accidentally the boyfriend pushed his girlfriend down. After 10 seconds, he panicked because his girlfriend did not come up. He dive to find his girlfriend but fail. Now he look more panic. :shock: Dive again and again, again and again, and at last he also not come up.

What can we do? We are to far from location and it happen too fast and unpredictable.

Both of them dead, suffocated on that evening. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Their bodies were found by a team of police and firefighters divers.

Since that day no more skodeng. [-X

Bro sakura, your skodeng activity should rename to skodeath, different version...

[-o<

mfmuser

Postby mfmuser » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:03 am

mine, 7x80 marine with stabilizer binokular
long time ago..

now 14x110 binokular, with laser beam.. O:)

Return to “Other Gadgets & Hobbies”