MFM-Papago Routing Feedback

Feedback for MFM-Papago map/software

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
NOTE: This forum should be used strictly for feedback of MFM-Papago map only. Issues with other software or devices will be re-directed.
myin
Valued Contributor

Re: Papago Routing Feedback

Postby myin » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:50 am

myin wrote:Please fix it. :tq: :good:

this one not fix yet le.....

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=3594&p=85738#p85738

:tq:

Kautim
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by myin on Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

myin
Valued Contributor

Postby myin » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:50 pm

Please fix it.... :tq: :good:

Done
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

williamreg

Postby williamreg » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:21 pm

From Shell Jln Tanjung Agas to Taman Jaya Parit Putat, Google Maps and Mapsource suggested route is correct but not Papago.
Please take note. Thanks.

Device : Papago Z880
Software: Eastgear X3
Map: MFM 100218

Fixed - Antyong
Holux GPSmile 53CLife -> Garmin 255W -> Papago Z880

ChewBakar

Postby ChewBakar » Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:42 am

Routing from Damansara Perdana P.J. to Damansara Damai Sg Buloh, Papago routing going thru Sri Damansara area after exiting Penchala toll is not as efficient as going thru the LDP exit connecting to Jalan Kuala Selangor. Papago route needs to go uphill and downhill and thru 2 traffic lights. Also, if one go straight at the LDP-Persiaran-Ara junction instead of following papago route, the auto-rerouting will point you to go up kepong direction and then make a U-turn in the Sri Damansara 2 & 4 area. Somehow the slip road from LDP to Jalan Kuala Selangor is totally ignored.

Fixed - Antyong
Where there is a will, there is a track.

myin
Valued Contributor

Postby myin » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:15 pm

williamreg wrote:From Shell Jln Tanjung Agas to Taman Jaya Parit Putat, Google Maps and Mapsource suggested route is correct but not Papago.
Please take note. Thanks.

Device : Papago Z880
Software: Eastgear X3
Map: MFM 100218

i test my X5 also use this routing....

bro :good:

2uk3y

Postby 2uk3y » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:39 am

as my post in MFM-PAPAGO 100218 topic...

2uk3y wrote:hai guys \:D/

i got error when set destination from Kuala Lumpur to Brinchang, Cameron Highland and vice versa... :(

can anybody can test on their device to see got error or not.... i suspect its map problem...

TQ :-k

2 people confirm got error... hope can fix the map error ... TQ :tq:

xyber9

Postby xyber9 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:47 pm

I have got myself lost several time by using Papago Maps specially in unfamiliar areas. I am using Wayway 4301 X5 Gold edition.

For example:

1. The junction view show to exit left but the voice navigation ask to turn right.
2. The actual location of building is on the left of road but Papago ask to turn right.
3. Junction view ask to go up ramp but actual route to go to the left of the ramp.
4. Most of the time Papago maps keep using narrow and multiple turning routes when the correct route is just straight ahead.

Unless there is an update that can fixed these flaws, I have lost confidence in using Papago maps compared to Garmin maps.

tlchuan
Polygon Mapper
Location: Subang Jaya (x10 & Oregon 300)Garmin 255w sgmy, 2575RLM, Wayway 5035

Postby tlchuan » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:26 am

untitled.JPG

The purple route got problem,keep telling me to u turn and reculculate after the yellow route is okay :-k

wamaula
Valued Contributor

Postby wamaula » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:08 pm

please fix this routing from police tun h.s lee to putrajaya

Fixed - Antyong
JALAN JALAN CARI MAKAN
NUVI 3790V
Here Maps MI4

antyong (retired)
Site Admin (retired)

Postby antyong (retired) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:39 pm

xyber9 wrote:I have got myself lost several time by using Papago Maps specially in unfamiliar areas. I am using Wayway 4301 X5 Gold edition.

For example:

1. The junction view show to exit left but the voice navigation ask to turn right.
2. The actual location of building is on the left of road but Papago ask to turn right.
3. Junction view ask to go up ramp but actual route to go to the left of the ramp.
4. Most of the time Papago maps keep using narrow and multiple turning routes when the correct route is just straight ahead.

Unless there is an update that can fixed these flaws, I have lost confidence in using Papago maps compared to Garmin maps.

I can only fix specific errors like those reported by other members above.

Return to “MFM-Papago map/software feedback”