MFM-Papago Routing Feedback

Feedback for MFM-Papago map/software

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
NOTE: This forum should be used strictly for feedback of MFM-Papago map only. Issues with other software or devices will be re-directed.
ChewBakar

Re: Papago Routing Feedback

Postby ChewBakar » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:51 pm

ChewBakar wrote:Routing from Damansara Perdana P.J. to Damansara Damai Sg Buloh, Papago routing going thru Sri Damansara area after exiting Penchala toll is not as efficient as going thru the LDP exit connecting to Jalan Kuala Selangor. Papago route needs to go uphill and downhill and thru 2 traffic lights. Also, if one go straight at the LDP-Persiaran-Ara junction instead of following papago route, the auto-rerouting will point you to go up kepong direction and then make a U-turn in the Sri Damansara 2 & 4 area. Somehow the slip road from LDP to Jalan Kuala Selangor is totally ignored.

Fixed - Antyong

Bro Antyong, map Release 20100401 still using the Sri Damansara internal road both in real life driving & simulation.
Where there is a will, there is a track.

antyong (retired)
Site Admin (retired)

Postby antyong (retired) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:05 pm

ChewBakar wrote:
ChewBakar wrote:Routing from Damansara Perdana P.J. to Damansara Damai Sg Buloh, Papago routing going thru Sri Damansara area after exiting Penchala toll is not as efficient as going thru the LDP exit connecting to Jalan Kuala Selangor. Papago route needs to go uphill and downhill and thru 2 traffic lights. Also, if one go straight at the LDP-Persiaran-Ara junction instead of following papago route, the auto-rerouting will point you to go up kepong direction and then make a U-turn in the Sri Damansara 2 & 4 area. Somehow the slip road from LDP to Jalan Kuala Selangor is totally ignored.

Fixed - Antyong

Bro Antyong, map Release 20100401 still using the Sri Damansara internal road both in real life driving & simulation.

Fixed for next release. That is what the message always means :)

ChewBakar

Postby ChewBakar » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:24 pm

Got it, bro. Thanks.
Where there is a will, there is a track.

abramosa

Re: MFM-Papago Routing Feedback

Postby abramosa » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:59 am

Dear Moderators,

I've tried this beta... I try to route from Taiping to Johor Bahru. After reach Ipoh tol... Its route me out to Ipoh. When I ignore it and go straight, rerouting... and the result "There is no affective route".. some kind like that... So, I switch back to 1504 map.. OK..

After arrived at JB.. I've tried to use beta map again... I tried to route JB to Hospital Selama, same issue happen... cannot route at all... "There is no affective route... "

I go back to 1504 map.... :(

TQ

Return to “MFM-Papago map/software feedback”