Map Feedback From Newbie

Feedback for MFM-Papago map/software

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
NOTE: This forum should be used strictly for feedback of MFM-Papago map only. Issues with other software or devices will be re-directed.
chefmun
Contributor

Map Feedback From Newbie

Postby chefmun » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:19 am

Hi all sifus,
Just wanna know is it possible to give feedback only using coordinate, as a newbie I'm not familiar with tracking using mapsource. My hometown is in Taiping and there are a few area which are used to be junctions and cross road but has change to roundabout. Is it possible to point out to mappers using coordinate?
regards
chefmun :-?

sobamy
Polygon Mapper

Re: Map Feedback From Newbie

Postby sobamy » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:17 pm

chefmun wrote:Hi all sifus,
Just wanna know is it possible to give feedback only using coordinate, as a newbie I'm not familiar with tracking using mapsource. My hometown is in Taiping and there are a few area which are used to be junctions and cross road but has change to roundabout. Is it possible to point out to mappers using coordinate?
regards

:welcome: to MFM, Bro.
Yes, you can. Better still if you can also plot the co-ordinates onto Mapsource, save them as a .GDB file and post in the appropriate forum.
~~ freely receive ~ freely give ~~

zamad
Valued Contributor

Re: Map Feedback From Newbie

Postby zamad » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:07 pm

chefmun wrote:Hi all sifus,
regards

Just a note to clarify. You cannot use Mapsource for tracking, but you can display your tracks and POIs on/in it.
mfm : magnificent free maps
Garmin nüvi 2575RLM v2.80, Garmin 60CSx v4.00, Garmin nüvi 205W(patched), Papago R5800 X8.5, Qstarz Q1000P (Datalogger)
Retired: GMXT Palm T|X, nuvifone A10 v5.0.77, Garmin-Asus G60 v2.43, GPSlim236 (Datalogger)

Return to “MFM-Papago map/software feedback”