Papago - M3gps Consultant - V1

Feedback for MFM-Papago map/software

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
NOTE: This forum should be used strictly for feedback of MFM-Papago map only. Issues with other software or devices will be re-directed.
samhong198

Re: Papago - M3gps Consultant

Postby samhong198 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:39 pm

m3gps wrote:
samhong198 wrote:my samsung 7.7 tab install M9 just now.

i got force close each time in 3D Simulation mode.

only in 2D mode can run smooth

my cpu run m9 not over 80%use i can see in my taskinfo

can fix?

Hi samhong198,

During copying the NAVISEA folder before the installation, do you encounter any any issue?

no,installation very Smoothly,now only 2D Simulation no force close.

cryon

Postby cryon » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:58 pm

m3gps wrote:
ahbao wrote:Hi M3gps,

If I buy the M9 now and change to a new Android smartphone end of this year, would I be able to transfer the license to the new device?

thanks

Hi ahbao,

For your inquiry, Papago M9 Android license is non transferable as it's locked to the imei of the device. Once registered that imei is used for that particular license. Therefore one license is only entitled for one phone.

Hi m3gps,

I'm just curious, what happens if the apps that is already tied to our phone IMEI but the phone spoilt. What happens then? I'm asking is because phone can spoil (in the long run anyway, hopefully it does not) and we need to get another phone to replace the spoilt ones. SO, my question is do we need to get another license or are we able to transfer the license to our new phone with your help?

samhong198

Postby samhong198 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:37 pm

today i reset my 7.7 tab. all 3rd software clean.

but still facing the force close problem in Simulation mode!!

im from BAHAU.no free time to yr service center.

i dont want waste time to here wait respond.

now i try change some 3D setting to fix it.

can ur company try get samsung 7.7 tab test and fix this force close problem 1st?

jingyilim

Postby jingyilim » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:43 pm

jingyilim wrote:
jingyilim wrote:Hi, I need some help here.

I purchased a Papago R6100 that comes with X8 software half a year (now almost 9 months) ago. Now I want to update the map in the GPS. However, when I plug the GPS to my laptop via a USB cable and hit the "connect" button on the M3GPS Map Updater, it asks me to check my GPS connection, making sure it is on and in storage mode. What's wrong? I can't seem to find any storage mode setting on my GPS either. Please help!

Thanks!

Hello! Can anybody help me? Thanks!

Hi Mr. Consultant, it seems like you are back. Please help me!

marc171

Postby marc171 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:47 pm

Hi Consultant,

I bought a Way Way preloaded wit Papago X8.5. Why does toll avoidance never works and why does the reccomended route suggest me by using roads which are not ready? Thx.

cwchoo85

Postby cwchoo85 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:47 am

m3gps wrote:
cwchoo85 wrote:Hi cwchoo,

Have you tried to re-install the software? Also, may we have the details for your phone?

1. Phone model
2. Android version

It is china made tablet, nvm. I found the solution, the date of the tablet need set to current and must put automatic update for date and time.

Let us know if you face any more issue. :peace:[/quote]

still have problem. after satelite locked, then it will force closed.
using APK allwinner 7" tablet with gps module. android 2.3.4, is it android version problem ?[/quote]

Hi cwchoo85,

The Android version should not have any problem, let us check further about your device, Will revert to you in this thread.[/quote]

if mute the M9 then no Force Close, please check the sounds file.

m3gps

Postby m3gps » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:15 am

samhong198 wrote:today i reset my 7.7 tab. all 3rd software clean.

but still facing the force close problem in Simulation mode!!

im from BAHAU.no free time to yr service center.

i dont want waste time to here wait respond.

now i try change some 3D setting to fix it.

can ur company try get samsung 7.7 tab test and fix this force close problem 1st?

We have installed M9 into few of our walked in customer Galaxy 7.7 at our service center here. Have yet to encounter such issue. We will get a Galaxy 7.7 tab to be installed with M9 and test further with the simulation mode as mentioned. :)

m3gps

Postby m3gps » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:17 am

jingyilim wrote:
jingyilim wrote:
jingyilim wrote:Hi, I need some help here.

I purchased a Papago R6100 that comes with X8 software half a year (now almost 9 months) ago. Now I want to update the map in the GPS. However, when I plug the GPS to my laptop via a USB cable and hit the "connect" button on the M3GPS Map Updater, it asks me to check my GPS connection, making sure it is on and in storage mode. What's wrong? I can't seem to find any storage mode setting on my GPS either. Please help!

Thanks!

Hello! Can anybody help me? Thanks!

Hi Mr. Consultant, it seems like you are back. Please help me!

When you plug in the R6100 to the computer, did the interface change?

m3gps

Postby m3gps » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:18 am

marc171 wrote:Hi Consultant,

I bought a Way Way preloaded wit Papago X8.5. Why does toll avoidance never works and why does the reccomended route suggest me by using roads which are not ready? Thx.

May we know what is your WayWay model and the detailed version of your M3GPS X8.5?

m3gps

Postby m3gps » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:21 am

cwchoo85 wrote:
m3gps wrote:
cwchoo85 wrote:Hi cwchoo,

Have you tried to re-install the software? Also, may we have the details for your phone?

1. Phone model
2. Android version

It is china made tablet, nvm. I found the solution, the date of the tablet need set to current and must put automatic update for date and time.

Let us know if you face any more issue. :peace:

still have problem. after satelite locked, then it will force closed.
using APK allwinner 7" tablet with gps module. android 2.3.4, is it android version problem ?[/quote]

Hi cwchoo85,

The Android version should not have any problem, let us check further about your device, Will revert to you in this thread.[/quote]

if mute the M9 then no Force Close, please check the sounds file.[/quote]

Thank you for your helpful feedback. We manage to get a hold to the same tablet that you are using. Currently we are doing the testing in order to solve the issue. We will inform you asap once we have the fix. :)

Return to “MFM-Papago map/software feedback”