Papago - M3gps Consultant - V1

Feedback for MFM-Papago map/software

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
NOTE: This forum should be used strictly for feedback of MFM-Papago map only. Issues with other software or devices will be re-directed.
dvpro

Re: Papago - M3gps Consultant

Postby dvpro » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:21 pm

I'm doing fine, thank you Bro Alyem.
I take everything in moderation, including moderation.

sHawTY
Contributor

Postby sHawTY » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:55 pm

dvpro wrote:You guessed correctly bro. I'm using M9 on Galaxy Note and I do experience the same issue.
Damn it! :fire:
I already paid for Papago M9. :cry:

alharis299
Champion Polygon Mapper
Champion Polygon Mapper

Postby alharis299 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:21 pm

dvpro wrote:
sHawTY wrote:I'm getting worried. I guess Papago M9 will not be compatible with Galaxy Note as well.
Sigh.

You guessed correctly bro. I'm using M9 on Galaxy Note and I do experience the same issue.

Salam Bro,

Welcome Back Bro

:peace:

:rox:

Waalaikumussalam & thanks -dvpro

m3gps

Postby m3gps » Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:19 pm

sHawTY wrote:m3gps - something to consider:

Windows Phone is getting a niche market in all over the world now, since Nokia opt for Windows Phone for their new lines of phones.
Maybe your company should consider making a Windows Phone version of Papago M9.

By the way, I'm talking about Windows Phone, not Windows Mobile, not Windows CE.

Thanks sHawTY. Its a good suggestions that can be taken into consideration especially when looking at the Lumia series. :)

m3gps

Postby m3gps » Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:25 pm

sHawTY wrote:
lfjong79 wrote:I am using Samsung Galaxy S2.
Another Papago M9 problem reported on Samsung devices.
m3gps, did you really test on Samsung devices or not?
Or did you engineer just assume compatiblity by the resolution on the devices?

Your website states it's compatible, but right now there's already 3 Samsung Papago M9 related case being reported in this forum alone.
Not including reports in forum.lowyat.net as well.

I'm getting worried. I guess Papago M9 will not be compatible with Galaxy Note as well.
Sigh.

We do have tested the M9 on Samsung phones for both our staff and our walk in customers. We have installed M9 into Samsung Galaxy Note and Galaxy S2 and run the software without any issue. We faced the FC issue while running the software on Samsung Galaxy W. We are working on the fix as well as reporting this issue to Maction Technologies. We will come out with the fix asap.

m3gps

Postby m3gps » Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:30 pm

murfi98 wrote:I am encountering 2 problems here.

1. Tried logging in to m3gps but was advised that username and password is incorrect. FYI I have registered on the day I received my PND and had no problem logging in on that day. Problem cropped up only this morning.

2. I tapped "save to favourites" of specific locations when I found them thru the POI search. But when I accessed the favourites icon, it turned out empty.

Appreciate if you can advise me on these 2 queries. Thanks.

1. May we have the email address that you use for the registration? We will check on your user account.

2. May we know which model you are using?

m3gps

Postby m3gps » Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:37 pm

lfjong79 wrote:Hi!,

I notice the papago M9 will log off (automatically, without any error message), after the navigator rectify the route several times (if going against the proposed road) or when entering the area with no road coverage, for example rest area in highway.

Weird!!

Any idea what could be the reason behind this?

I am using Samsung Galaxy S2.

Thank you.

Thank you for your feedback. We have reported this FC issue on Samsung phones to Maction Technologies and we are currently checking on it. As for the moment, may we get your current Android version?

m3gps

Postby m3gps » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:13 pm

sHawTY wrote:
dvpro wrote:You guessed correctly bro. I'm using M9 on Galaxy Note and I do experience the same issue.
Damn it! :fire:
I already paid for Papago M9. :cry:

We apologize for your inconveniences and to others who have faced the same issue. We are currently checking and working on the issues mentioned. We will definitely provide the solution asap.

murfi98

Postby murfi98 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:11 pm

1. Funny thing is I tried on a different computer and it works. Anyway e-mail is murfi98@gmail.com

2. I'm using a Papago R6300T.

Thanks.

lfjong79

Postby lfjong79 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:13 pm

m3gps wrote:
lfjong79 wrote:Hi!,

I notice the papago M9 will log off (automatically, without any error message), after the navigator rectify the route several times (if going against the proposed road) or when entering the area with no road coverage, for example rest area in highway.

Weird!!

Any idea what could be the reason behind this?

I am using Samsung Galaxy S2.

Thank you.

Thank you for your feedback. We have reported this FC issue on Samsung phones to Maction Technologies and we are currently checking on it. As for the moment, may we get your current Android version?

My S2 Android version is 2.3.6

Return to “MFM-Papago map/software feedback”