Papago - M3gps Consultant - V1

Feedback for MFM-Papago map/software

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
NOTE: This forum should be used strictly for feedback of MFM-Papago map only. Issues with other software or devices will be re-directed.
zhihao

Re: Papago - M3gps Consultant

Postby zhihao » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:18 pm

The reason the latest ROM cannot use this PAPAGO is because they updated to the latest Linux source... They are from GOOGLE.. WHICH means later OFFICIAL rom will be using too.. Bye bye M9.

zhihao

Postby zhihao » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:24 pm

The MOST FUNNY PART is one same person is asking ppl to use BOTH official ROM and Custom ROM... Next what? Ask me to Dual Boot just for Papago? I don't think your knowledge is good enough to be "computer technical engineer".

jusbella
Contributor

Postby jusbella » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:15 pm

zhihao wrote:The MOST FUNNY PART is one same person is asking ppl to use BOTH official ROM and Custom ROM... Next what? Ask me to Dual Boot just for Papago? I don't think your knowledge is good enough to be "computer technical engineer".

Me? I'm the one support custom rom only lol. :peace:

GKnight

Postby GKnight » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:16 pm

sHawTY wrote:
GKnight wrote:Why blame Samsung when other navigation programs such as Igo, NDrive, Sygic, CoPilot that I have tried with a Samsung phone without problem. Don't you think it the Papago software that is inferior compared to those mentioned.
Finally someone understand what I'm trying to say.

=D> =D> =D> =D> Hopes M3GPS understands and not trying to make a quick buck with their inferior software and blame it on the phones and not on their own software. Just imagine M9 when it was first released doesn't have the resolution for S3 while other GPS software which have been in the market for a year or more and without any patch can run full screen on S3. :-? :-? :-?

stanxx

Postby stanxx » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:32 pm

GKnight wrote:Why blame Samsung when other navigation programs such as Igo, NDrive, Sygic, CoPilot that I have tried with a Samsung phone without problem. Don't you think it the Papago software that is inferior compared to those mentioned.

Yes, i totally agree that Papago is not a very good software because cannot compatible with all brands.

One thing you need to think again, if Papago is an "inferior" software, then in this world there are a lot of "inferior" people who is using Papago, maybe daily, maybe you too, who knows.

Ask you one question, you say don't blame Samsung, DO YOU KNOW THAT ONLY SAMSUNG PHONE IS HAVING PROBLEM with Papago? You know or not? Know? or don't know??

Do you know after my SGS2 upgraded to latest ICS version, then i have no more problem when using Papago, DO YOU KNOW THIS? You know? or not? Why like this? You know or not?

This is because Samsung old version firmware not good, you know?

stanxx

Postby stanxx » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:56 pm

zhihao wrote:The MOST FUNNY PART is one same person is asking ppl to use BOTH official ROM and Custom ROM... Next what? Ask me to Dual Boot just for Papago? I don't think your knowledge is good enough to be "computer technical engineer".

Something wrong with your english understanding, when a custom rom is found to be workable, good ppl will share out the LATEST info, and definitely someone will learn from there. Anybody bluffing here?? Who??

When found out that the latest stock rom can run papago well, then good ppl will share out too the LATEST INFO too, anybody bluffing?? who??

Is dual boot related to papago? are you sure? or you just simply talk talk??

Hahas :lol: , most funny thing is, do you think there will be a GOOOD computer technician who KNOWs all specs and firmware of ALL phone brands and models and will guide you thru EVERYTHING and SOLVE your problem??

They are so many good, knowledgeable and powerful ppl in XDA forum, do you think everything question that is posted out there will be solved or responded?

sHawTY
Contributor

Postby sHawTY » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:49 am

GKnight wrote:Ask you one question, you say don't blame Samsung, DO YOU KNOW THAT ONLY SAMSUNG PHONE IS HAVING PROBLEM with Papago? You know or not? Know? or don't know??
And do you know there are a lot of people is also having problem running Papago on HTC, LG, Motorola android phones?
Papago IS an inferior software.

You just don't see it because they didn't file their complaints in here.

lskhim60

Postby lskhim60 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:42 pm

Hi. I am using WayWay Q4033. When I try to switch to Thailand map, I was asked for a Reg. Code. Where do I get the Reg. Code.

Thanks

stanxx

Postby stanxx » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:36 am

sHawTY wrote:And do you know there are a lot of people is also having problem running Papago on HTC, LG, Motorola android phones?

hahas... you know? there are far too many ppl who are using papago gps with their non-samsung devices with no problem at all, and of course they won't post a thread here and praise about papago..

jusbella
Contributor

Postby jusbella » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:37 am

stanxx wrote:
sHawTY wrote:And do you know there are a lot of people is also having problem running Papago on HTC, LG, Motorola android phones?

hahas... you know? there are far too many ppl who are using papago gps with their non-samsung devices with no problem at all, and of course they won't post a thread here and praise about papago..

Yes indeed, like me, I'm on HTC one X and Desire HD, no issue at all...

Return to “MFM-Papago map/software feedback”