How to setup Papago X8.5 GPS Navigation

Feedback for MFM-Papago map/software

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
NOTE: This forum should be used strictly for feedback of MFM-Papago map only. Issues with other software or devices will be re-directed.
alvin21

How to setup Papago X8.5 GPS Navigation

Postby alvin21 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:41 pm

hi there,

can anyone advise me on how to setup the papago x8.5 on my sky audio double din? On the guide booklet, it states that to setup i must open the folder named sdmmc/mobilenavigator on the sd card supplied when i purchased the double din player. The double din is supposed to come with an in-built Papago X8.5 GPS Navigation. So right now, i cannot find any maps on the device except for the voice of the gps system saying the satelite system is complete. When i open the sd card on my computer, the Papago X8.5 GPS Navigation software is all in there. tq in advance.

m3support

Re: How to setup Papago X8.5 GPS Navigation

Postby m3support » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:49 pm

alvin21 wrote:hi there,

can anyone advise me on how to setup the papago x8.5 on my sky audio double din? On the guide booklet, it states that to setup i must open the folder named sdmmc/mobilenavigator on the sd card supplied when i purchased the double din player. The double din is supposed to come with an in-built Papago X8.5 GPS Navigation. So right now, i cannot find any maps on the device except for the voice of the gps system saying the satelite system is complete. When i open the sd card on my computer, the Papago X8.5 GPS Navigation software is all in there. tq in advance.

Hi Alvin21, kindly check under the Advance Setting > Software > Map and make sure that you are select the MFM version for Malaysia map.
M3 Asia Sdn Bhd,

Menara Lien Hoe,
Lot 17.1, 17th Floor,
Persiaran Tropicana,
47410, PJ, Selangor.

Office Tel : +603 7886 2423

Operation Hours:
Monday-Friday : 9am-6pm
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays : Closed

Return to “MFM-Papago map/software feedback”