Failed to startup after upgraded to X9

Feedback for MFM-Papago map/software

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
NOTE: This forum should be used strictly for feedback of MFM-Papago map only. Issues with other software or devices will be re-directed.
jolanwong

Failed to startup after upgraded to X9

Postby jolanwong » Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:02 am

My Papago H8, version X8.5, upgraded to X9 by webupdater. After restart, it was stuck at the screen showing X9 version. Now Webupdater cannot detect it as USB device anymore. Is it possible to fix it? If no, how to restore back X8.5.

Since I this Papago device cannot be detected as USB device but just stuck at X9 startup screen, I cannot copy files back to the device if neccessary.

m3support

Re: Failed to startup after upgraded to X9

Postby m3support » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:02 pm

jolanwong wrote:My Papago H8, version X8.5, upgraded to X9 by webupdater. After restart, it was stuck at the screen showing X9 version. Now Webupdater cannot detect it as USB device anymore. Is it possible to fix it? If no, how to restore back X8.5.

Since I this Papago device cannot be detected as USB device but just stuck at X9 startup screen, I cannot copy files back to the device if neccessary.

Hi jolanwong, it seems like your software was corrupted. Are you convenience to send your device to our service center so our technical will help you to assist you better?
M3 Asia Sdn Bhd,

Menara Lien Hoe,
Lot 17.1, 17th Floor,
Persiaran Tropicana,
47410, PJ, Selangor.

Office Tel : +603 7886 2423

Operation Hours:
Monday-Friday : 9am-6pm
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays : Closed

Return to “MFM-Papago map/software feedback”