Road Condition

Share your trip photos, tracklogs, experience & tips. Ask the locals info about your planned destination.

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss matters pertaining MFM community and forum only.
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
customgolf

Road Condition

Postby customgolf » Tue May 31, 2011 2:51 pm

Hi, I'm taking a trip up to Kuantan next week, was thinking of taking the Yong Peng - Segamat - Kuantan direction but my friends told me tha the road condition from Yong Peng to Segamat is quite bad. Like to find out how bad it is so that I can be better prepared, any imput is appreciated. Thanks.

tuah
Champion Tracker
Champion Tracker

Re: Road Condition

Postby tuah » Tue May 31, 2011 3:49 pm

customgolf wrote:Hi, I'm taking a trip up to Kuantan next week, was thinking of taking the Yong Peng - Segamat - Kuantan direction but my friends told me tha the road condition from Yong Peng to Segamat is quite bad. Like to find out how bad it is so that I can be better prepared, any imput is appreciated. Thanks.

Deviation from topic. Jalan Gambang jem giler due to new ramp works in progress.

Return to “Holiday & Travel”